Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Nuna triv vs bugaboo dragonfly

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 1:52 pm
They both seem similar - lightweight easy to go in and out of the car. Which would you get. The Niuna seems to have an easier fold but the dragonfly possibly pushes smoother?

amother
Feverfew

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 2:13 pm
I heard that people are not happy with the dragonfly.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:29 am
Bump

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:39 am
Does the triv have a bassinet?

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:43 am
amother Feverfew wrote:
I heard that people are not happy with the dragonfly.

I have the dragonfly and I LOVE it!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:48 am
amother Topaz wrote:
Does the triv have a bassinet?

Think so. My baby is almost 3 months and won't need it anyways since it reclines almost flat.

amother
Garnet

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:10 am
I don't know the Nuna but I do have the Dragonfly. If you have specific questions I could try to answer.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:37 am
I have the dragonfly for 10 months already. I love every function about it. And I have a Bugaboo fox, a bugaboo bee and a bugaboo butterfly. This is bugaboos best carriage in terms of function!! (I didnt have the other one but ask me anything specific you want to know.)

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:43 am
amother Coral wrote:
I have the dragonfly for 10 months already. I love every function about it. And I have a Bugaboo fox, a bugaboo bee and a bugaboo butterfly. This is bugaboos best carriage in terms of function!! (I didnt have the other one but ask me anything specific you want to know.)

I'm curious, what makes the Dragonfly better than the others?

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 10:32 am
amother Diamond wrote:
I'm curious, what makes the Dragonfly better than the others?

Bugaboo Fox wheels the best, but is bulky to fold and to take in trunks and in tight spaces.

Bugaboo bee is great as it folds compact and wheels great but not as great as the dragonfly. It also doesnt have a grt option for newborn as the dragonfly.

Bugaboo butterfly is a travel stroller. Its a great smooth ride travel stroller. It folds with one hand. It fits in trunk and grt for tight spaces. Not very comfortable for little baby and doesnt recline fully.

Bugaboo Dragonfly wheels great. Folds with one hand. Folds compact for a trunk. Has a foldable bassinet which is great for a newborn. And it lays flat for baby to sleep comfortably.

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 10:50 am
Thanks so much I think they were saying it's hard to get used to the dragon fly fold. How olds your baby?

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 10:51 am
I wonder what people don't like about the dragonfly

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 10:51 am
Do you find that sometimes it's hard to open? In the store I had a hard time opening it. Also some reviews complain about things getting stuck in the wheels- ie leaves dirt? Do you have any issues with that?

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 11:55 am
amother OP wrote:
Do you find that sometimes it's hard to open? In the store I had a hard time opening it. Also some reviews complain about things getting stuck in the wheels- ie leaves dirt? Do you have any issues with that?

Its definitly a 'chap' but once you get it its a breeze. I do it with a baby in my arm all the time and are able to lift it with one arm and put it in a trunk.
I never had leaves or dirt get stuck in my wheels.

Good luck with your choice!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics