Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Tights and Stockings - There's gotta be a solution

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 3:42 pm
Plus size ladies, please tell me that one of you has found the secret to comfortable, well fitting tights and stockings. I'm so fed up. Please share tights and stockings that actually stay up and don't bunch at the ankles. If you have maternity suggestions that would be even better

amother
Blue

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 4:03 pm
I finally finally found a black tights that works for me this winter. Melas maroon color package control top I think 60 denier maybe 70. Doesn’t bunch up, stays up and all around amazing. I’m 240 lbs 5’5” and wear queen 1/2

Ruchel

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 9:48 am
SNAG

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Apr 05 2024, 1:01 pm
Ruchel wrote:
SNAG

Coming to say the same

amother
Clear

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 12:36 pm
I wear black opaque year round. I used to do amazing with Just my size but recently they stopped carrying my product. (The last batch I bought literally lasted me 2 years before ripping, and I wear them daily!! Obviously I own quite a few pairs, but they get a lot of wear, each pair 1-3 times per week. I wore them for so long that the black turned navy blue!!) I've been experimenting with several brands and I think I finally found one I am happy with. It's from Walmart, the brand is Joyspun. Joyspun women's super opaque is my new go to. They are sized 1x, 2x,3x and are pretty true to size.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 12:41 pm
following. looking for nude color thats comfortable and wont squeeze my stomach in a vice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven