Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Dalia Oziel Giveaway
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 10:58 am
amother Lemon wrote:
This is so eye opening to me to see how seriously people take social media. You realize there’s a whole real world out there that doesn’t revolve around the fakeness and drama? People are jealous of influencers? Feel like I’m living in an alternate reality.

Just came to post this!

Unreal!!

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:11 am
agreer wrote:
I want to say this in defense of Bari.

1) She has 2 kids. She lives in Vegas. Vegas is VERY spread out and in the summer, it is HOT. Even though her children aren't babies, she could definitely use a stroller to push them around in, to give them a break.

2) We had no idea she wasn't pregnant. She could've been expecting twins for all we know. What happened to being dan l'kaf zechus?!?!

3) She has been very open about her financial struggles and her health struggles, and it's obvious she's not rich from instagram. This is her parnassa. Hashem blessed her with a way to make parnassa, because she cannot do a full-time job. Anyone who is jealous of that needs to get off their duffs and start hustling, just like Bari has done. This didn't come easily. She works HARD and she makes it look easy, and not everyone is able to do that.

4) Just because she's an influencer does not mean every company will give her free stuff just because she wants it and promises to promote it. Companies have advertising budgets. Pish posh was working with Dalia already; they probably don't have enough money for two influencers.

5) Bari didn't have to give up the stroller just because of a few trolls. But she did so quickly, because she has a heart of gold and didn't want people to be upset for such a stupid reason.

One of the previous posters said it here... Instagram is good for business but bad for people. It creates such a crazy high standard of living that most people cannot attain. We THINK everyone has silver cross strollers and Sary sheitels and expensive baby clothing, then we get jealous when we don't win the giveaway. It's insane!

If you can't handle a "famous" person winning, get off instagram. Now. For your mental health.

P.S. If you really want a double stroller, they sell them at amazon and target.

P.P.S. Even if Bari hadn't won, you probably weren't gonna win anyway.

Thank you for saying all of this. I live in the same community as Bari and am proud to call her my friend. This entire situation makes me so sad, that members of Klal Yisrael would have such vitriol for another person. While influencers influence, they’re also humans as well. Real humans.

It’s a shanda.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:16 am
Woke up this morning Influencers story about this event. Everybody is really doubling down instead of looking at what might have/should have been done differently.

Either she should have given Bari the prize that she won fair and square due to the stated rules and they could have ignored all of the hate, or she could have told Bari what happened quietly and they could’ve dealt with it that way.

It’s very distasteful to me to be mussared by people on IG. That’s more just tasteful to me than this whole thing.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:17 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
Thank you for saying all of this. I live in the same community as Bari and am proud to call her my friend. This entire situation makes me so sad, that members of Klal Yisrael would have such vitriol for another person. While influencers influence, they’re also humans as well. Real humans.

It’s a shanda.

What vitriol??

amother
Rainbow

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:23 am
amother Hawthorn wrote:
What vitriol??

People were very cruel to her online , to the point of being vitriolic.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:38 am
amother Rainbow wrote:

And none of this even had to happen. Dalia should not have passed it all on to Bari. Bari is extremely public about her mental health, did Dalia think that she was helping her?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:44 am
amother Rainbow wrote:

More than what she or Dalia shared on their stories? Because I don’t think any of it is personal. People didn’t think a fellow lifestyle influencer (who won’t be using the carriage now) should have won the giveaway.
Maybe you agree or maybe you don’t.
I don’t think it was personal in any way about Bari.
Perhaps I didn’t see it all…

amother
Skyblue

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 11:53 am
I will say forget anything else, she didn't follow the rules of the giveaway.

You had to like the post and unless she unliked it for some reason - Bariana never liked the giveaway post. Only posted a comment.

So for me that's the issue. Like you need to follow the same rules as us regular folks if you want to win.

gigglemom

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 1:01 pm
lets get some things straight:
Bari had every right to enter. she was not affiliated with the giveaway, and she followed the rules. she won fair and square. Dalia was in a rough spot because she's a people pleaser and wants everyone to think its fair. one way she messed up was sharing the messages. the right way to handle the situation was to give Bari her prize and ignore the mean messages. her posting it did nothing but hurt Bari's feelings.
as for the women hating on Bari winning, you need to work on your trust in Hashem and your feelings of jealousy. get ahold of yourself for petes sake. amen.

amother
Skyblue

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 4:02 pm
gigglemom wrote:
lets get some things straight:
Bari had every right to enter. she was not affiliated with the giveaway, and she followed the rules. she won fair and square. Dalia was in a rough spot because she's a people pleaser and wants everyone to think its fair. one way she messed up was sharing the messages. the right way to handle the situation was to give Bari her prize and ignore the mean messages. her posting it did nothing but hurt Bari's feelings.
as for the women hating on Bari winning, you need to work on your trust in Hashem and your feelings of jealousy. get ahold of yourself for petes sake. amen.

But she didn't win fair and square.
She didn't like the post.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 4:11 pm
amother Skyblue wrote:
But she didn't win fair and square.
She didn't like the post.

I actually went and checked and she did like the post.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media