Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Vince shoes for sem?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 9:57 am
I just saw a pair on super sale - I know this year and the last couple that is what the girls had, but is it what they will have also next year? A sale is not a sale if in the end she doesn't want them! If they are what the girls will have, then great sale!

Also, not even sure they are the right style. They are called Warren, and are kind of a shiny stretch material with a 1 1/2 inch platform.....?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 04 2024, 11:09 pm
I only have a little while more till I have to return. Any insight?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:12 am
there is no one irl I know to ask and I have to return by this week. PLEASE any insight would be helpful. Or should I take silence as a sign that I should just return?

amother
Hunter

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 8:15 am
Honestly I haven’t seen anyone wearing those shoes in a while. Why doesn’t your daughter ask her friends if it’s ok? I think most girls will wear the new balance and the sambas. Dd is in 12 grade not going to sem but that’s the sneaker they wear. Or it’s the real expensive brands off white, Alexander McQueen, Prada ..

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 12:08 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
Honestly I haven’t seen anyone wearing those shoes in a while. Why doesn’t your daughter ask her friends if it’s ok? I think most girls will wear the new balance and the sambas. Dd is in 12 grade not going to sem but that’s the sneaker they wear. Or it’s the real expensive brands off white, Alexander McQueen, Prada ..

I only just saw this response - is this true for BY seminaries?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 8:17 pm
anyone know? The other sneaker mentioned sound more like for camp in the summer or for tiyul in seminary...or am I wrong?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics