Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Kids- WWYD-Match socks to outfit or to shoes
Previous  1  2

amother
Maize

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 7:41 am
DrMom wrote:
We do something similar for kids' underwear, but we sort it by brand instead of color. Delta = 1 kid; Tamnoon = another kid; H&M = another kid, etc.

For socks it gets tricky if you have a lot of kids. Black, white, grey, navy -- okay fine, but then what? Beige? Red? Pink? What kid is going to wear only red socks for 18 years? Confused

Brands, type, style.. there are definitely options besdies color as you already know from the underwear! They can all wear white if you want, but 1 kid wears crew socks and the next closest size kid wears ankle, or they wear brands with the brand written on the socks, or some have a colored toe/heel and some don't...

But really, you can use the color system only and that will work too, because only the few closest size kids need to be different. You can repeat colors once the kids are far enough apart - you're not going to get mixed up between the 4 year olds socks and the 16 year olds.

(not that I do this. But it's a cool idea)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics