Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Getting a bad taste from Zelenskyy yet?

Cheiny

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 2:06 pm
He’s here again to make the case for giving him another $140 BILLION. Is there even an end game with him? Any plan to end the war? Why no calls for a ceasefire there like for Israel? Why no outcry for the poor innocent Russian civilians? Have we heard even a peep?

Ukraine is now almost 2 years into their war. Where and when will it end? Are we just going to keep writing them huge blank checks with no accountability at all? Where are the other countries to help them?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=.....78449

Rappel

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 2:21 pm
Yes. Because the US wants Russia to waste many resources on Ukraine, and tire themselves out. There's no end to that policy

questionanswer

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 2:48 pm
Cheiny wrote:
He’s here again to make the case for giving him another $140 BILLION. Is there even an end game with him? Any plan to end the war? Why no calls for a ceasefire there like for Israel? Why no outcry for the poor innocent Russian civilians? Have we heard even a peep?

Ukraine is now almost 2 years into their war. Where and when will it end? Are we just going to keep writing them huge blank checks with no accountability at all? Where are the other countries to help them?

Can you explain yourself?

What Russian civilians? The war in on Ukrainian soil killing Ukrainian civilians.

The other countries are helping them.

OBnursemom

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 2:59 pm
Some Americans feel exactly this way about Israel. I would be careful with this line of thinking.

Cheiny

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 3:01 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
Some Americans feel exactly this way about Israel. I would be careful with this line of thinking.

Apples and oranges.

The Happy Wife

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 3:07 pm
Cheiny wrote:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

If you're trying to draw a parallel between Israel and Ukraine I think you're missing the mark.

OBnursemom

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 3:32 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Apples and oranges.

According to you. Not according to people who want US dollars spent on domestic policy.

sequoia

Post Mon, Dec 11 2023, 4:14 pm
We’re not killing any russian civilians.

Yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics