Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
S/o -pandas (but more respectful)
Previous  1  2

amother
Cinnamon

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 9:49 am
Op I was a non beleiver in pandas existence. I thought it was whas a denial for kids mental, illnesses. Until I had this story happen to me. My daughter always got tics when she had strept. Was in her record. Then one day she had crazy anxiety was acting so out of herself. I wouldn't believe it had a physical cuase. At the same time my 7 year old daughter started wetting her bed. And my son complained of a stomach ache. Took them all to the doctor Uti. came back negative for my daughter but my son had strept. 1 week later I had two girls with extreme anxiety as well as the younger one also wetting bed. Doctor told me to take a strept test and just the younger one came back positive. Doctor put both kids on antibiotics The antibiotics worked right away but only the younger one was symtom freeThe older child symptoms was less intense but took extra tim to go away completely. My doctor insisted it was the street even though the test were negative.

Baruch Hashemi have a family of kids every time there is strept in the house my Two daughters come down with strange behavior issues, bedwetting in the younger one. While my otjer children exhibit regular strept symptoms. I am 100 percent sure it the strept because that's always the trigger. And if everyone in the family has strept and one child has only the symptoms she's put on antibiotics. I am now a believer in pandas. I find it interesting that it was the girls in my family that have them because one girl is a very calm natured child the most well behaved well balanced in my family all other times no anxiety or bedwetting besides the strept. Since my kids sometimes have zero physical symptoms and even a strept test comes back negative. I wonder if their are really a lot more kids that have milder issues or negative strept test that are just not putting two and two together. Also I wonder if it could be some type of environmental factor that hit my just those two daughters in my family because their severe symptoms started out at the same time and since then has been just as severe.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 10:27 am
amother Cinnamon wrote:
Op I was a non beleiver in pandas existence. I thought it was whas a denial for kids mental, illnesses. Until I had this story happen to me. My daughter always got tics when she had strept. Was in her record. Then one day she had crazy anxiety was acting so out of herself. I wouldn't believe it had a physical cuase. At the same time my 7 year old daughter started wetting her bed. And my son complained of a stomach ache. Took them all to the doctor Uti. came back negative for my daughter but my son had strept. 1 week later I had two girls with extreme anxiety as well as the younger one also wetting bed. Doctor told me to take a strept test and just the younger one came back positive. Doctor put both kids on antibiotics The antibiotics worked right away but only the younger one was symtom freeThe older child symptoms was less intense but took extra tim to go away completely. My doctor insisted it was the street even though the test were negative.

Baruch Hashemi have a family of kids every time there is strept in the house my Two daughters come down with strange behavior issues, bedwetting in the younger one. While my otjer children exhibit regular strept symptoms. I am 100 percent sure it the strept because that's always the trigger. And if everyone in the family has strept and one child has only the symptoms she's put on antibiotics. I am now a believer in pandas. I find it interesting that it was the girls in my family that have them because one girl is a very calm natured child the most well behaved well balanced in my family all other times no anxiety or bedwetting besides the strept. Since my kids sometimes have zero physical symptoms and even a strept test comes back negative. I wonder if their are really a lot more kids that have milder issues or negative strept test that are just not putting two and two together. Also I wonder if it could be some type of environmental factor that hit my just those two daughters in my family because their severe symptoms started out at the same time and since then has been just as severe.

Are they sleeping in the she room?
Check for mold!

And yes I agree, I wonder how many children get sick with only Neuro and or behavioral symptoms and it is missed then child ends with a mood disorder or more.

Treated pandas has a better chance at healling when puberty hits than untreated. It can actuality come out more then. Hence mood disorders symptoms and other mental health disorders appearing in late teenage years.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Dec 01 2023, 10:27 am
Double
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics