Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Whats the funniest/strangest thing you've seen?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 11:50 am
I saw this morning a teenager riding his scooter holding his esrog and lulav at the same time.
Ur turn

NechaMom

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 11:51 am
amother OP wrote:
I saw this morning a teenager riding his scooter holding his esrog and lulav at the same time.
Ur turn

Why is it funny? What

NechaMom

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 11:52 am
It would be funny if he’d be riding his Lulav and holding his scooter!

Lovable

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 11:54 am
A social media website full of AMA threads
Rolling Eyes

theoneandonly

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 11:59 am
In Lancaster on an Amish farm a sukkah made of hay bale walls with cornstalks as schach, complete with corn cobs hanging down

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 12:12 pm
At an amusement park a family with a ton of kids all looked basically the same age. Begging their father for another ride. Doesn't sound funny. But made me laugh IRL.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 2:53 pm
I had fun watching a guy trying to climb up one of these wall climbing thingies with the harness. I laughed when he missed a step and fell (you don’t get hurt but fall all the way down).

oneofakind

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 4:56 pm
Cutest thing - siblings ( sometimes a whole line of them) holding hands at the shoreline waiting for incoming waves. So sweet.

Surrendered

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:42 pm
My 6 year old son was going to be the waiter to serve the deli roll for dinner. He held it up on his hand, serving one slice to my adorable 7 year son with DS, who didn't want it, so he said "I'm allergic to it"! While the rest of the tray toppled out of my 6 year old son's hand. He bent down to pick up the food and I hear him mumble those words quietly: "Hashem, I Love you, but why did you DO this to me...!?! I'm interested why you did this to me!?!"
Thought it was delish...

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:49 pm
The funniest thing I’ve ever seen was when some defendants were lying and the judge saw they were lying and just kept trying not to get into a laughter fest to see how far it would go and the lies just kept escalating and their stories kept changing. It was in a jury duty case. They ended up losing big time. But all in all the judge awarded the plaintiffs a nice lump sum.

happyness

Post Thu, Oct 05 2023, 9:50 pm
Surrendered wrote:
My 6 year old son was going to be the waiter to serve the deli roll for dinner. He held it up on his hand, serving one slice to my adorable 7 year son with DS, who didn't want it, so he said "I'm allergic to it"! While the rest of the tray toppled out of my 6 year old son's hand. He bent down to pick up the food and I hear him mumble those words quietly: "Hashem, I Love you, but why did you DO this to me...!?! I'm interested why you did this to me!?!"
Thought it was delish...

That’s pretty funny
Sounds like he’s heard someone say that before…
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics