Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Petition to stores
Previous  1  2

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:01 am
SuperWify wrote:
The stores don’t markup more than 100% usually. The frum brands claim production costs are too high.

It will get sold even if there’s no sale. It’s always the last few pieces like size 14 boys pajamas, or size 18m footies that will be left at 70%. They still make money when the item is 30% off or more.

The stores actually have tons of stock and sizes now on sale.

Queen Of Hearts

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:03 am
SuperWify wrote:
I actually really feel for frum clothing store and clothing companies. Their clothes have such a short life span. It’s only full price for less than 3 months. By the next session it’s not even worth what the store paid for it. And I’m saying this as a person who mostly shops once it’s on sale, and better if it’s from last season.

Lately stores at 70% off are still packed with merchandise. And I wonder-how are they making money? And what will they do with all these leftover clothes?
But don't worry, I heard the markup they make is so high that it evens out.
Look, they're all still in business. And so many online shops are opening.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:43 am
SuperWify wrote:
The stores don’t markup more than 100% usually. The frum brands claim production costs are too high.

It will get sold even if there’s no sale. It’s always the last few pieces like size 14 boys pajamas, or size 18m footies that will be left at 70%. They still make money when the item is 30% off or more.

Exactly!!

SuperWify

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 11:49 am
amother OP wrote:
Exactly!!

But for selfish reasons I’m ok with them going on sale early! Like I said, I understand the industry because I work with a few companies (on both sides- manufacturing and selling) and see the struggles. They aren’t making as much as you think they should be.

realsilver

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 2:15 am
actual petition:

Stop bringing in autumn winter when its the begining of the summer!!
(flamingo, I love you dearly, but I'm looking at you)

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 2:30 am
amother OP wrote:
Lol I work in a school full time and don’t have a minute to shop until the summer!

Which stores in lakewood are not on sale?

According to imamother's world if you are a teacher you get all kinds of vouchers which enables you to get exclusive clothing for nickels.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics