Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Don't feel like going back to old routine

supermom

Post Mon, May 02 2005, 5:21 am
Sad I am really enjoying the vacation I really don't want to go back to work is it only me or is it everyone. How fast do you swing back into this again?

meesi

Post Mon, May 02 2005, 5:41 am
Hi super,

It is hard to get back into the routine, but I must confess that I was relieved this morning when the kids went to school and dh went to work. I feel like I was in desperate need of being HOME ALONE! LOL The silence is wonderful and I really missed it. Of course, I have to leave soon to a meeting too, but it was wonderful for the few hours I have had!

Chana

Pearl

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 4:12 am
I never want to go back to work after vacation, and I like my job....
but I am back in routine the second I walk into the office......

hey, supermom, summer holiday is up in less than 2 months! Wink

supermom

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 6:21 am
what summer holiday? I don't get off until tisha b'av. and by then I should be giving birth a month later and all my kids are home from school for three weeks. I am dreading it. but thank goodness my husband is also off from learning for the three weeks too so it will make it a lot easier and hopefully faster to cope with.

Pearl

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 7:25 am
be sha'a tova! I didn't know!

yes, that might get tough, with the kids home from school. will you get help, after your husband goes back learning?

supermom

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 8:19 am
Baruch Hashem my husband and kids have their vocations off the same time and go back the same time to learning and school. after they go back my youngest is going to be starting school. By then she will be a year and eight months. and then that would leave me two weeks of needed rest before due date comes around Very Happy

Pearl

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 8:20 am
sounds like a good plan, iyh, may it all work out for you!

supermom

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 8:57 am
Don't worry it sounds like a very good plan to me too. Very Happy

Rivka

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 6:21 pm
How long is school for your one year old??
About getting back into work regime...urgh tell me about it.
I come back as if I haven't had a day off and want to have another 2 week holiday...although I only had Chol Hamoed off at work and went straight back two days after Pesach because it was May Day the day after. I love bank holidays. But seriously I need a break. Husband goes to work in the morning, but I look after my son and take him into nursery and then when I get picked up I look after him and put him to bed. No rest for the wicked!

raizy

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 7:29 pm
I did the same with my last kid.before I had the last baby I put my 21 month old in day care for 5 hrs to rest every day. it helped alot. I got 9 weeks of rest but pashack was in middle so no rest then...

1stimer

Post Fri, May 13 2005, 7:41 am
I'm actually delighted to be back in my old routine, because over the pesach break (the month of nisan) a lot of staff were away and I was working crazy hours filling in, so it's nice to be back to 'normal' and not have to work crazy hours. I was only really off from thursday before pesach to an hour after pesach! but it was a great break!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics