Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Another Contest:)
Previous  1  2  3

What's the best dessert?
Sorbet by Hashem_Yaazor  
 22%  [ 2 ]
Ambrosia by momof3  
 22%  [ 2 ]
Summer Pudding by Rifky  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jello Cups by mom22  
 11%  [ 1 ]
Italian Ices by SaraG  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Smoothies by hisorerus  
 22%  [ 2 ]
Blueberry Cream Flan by 5boysMom  
 11%  [ 1 ]
Berries In Ramikens With Crunchies On Top by shoy18  
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

shayna82

Post Thu, Oct 05 2006, 4:35 pm
sooryy, my question is at the bottom of that post. im confused as far as how to make it. I have tons of fluff and want to try something yummy, your recipe seeemed good.

ny21

Post Sat, Apr 21 2007, 10:44 pm
sorry I missed this contest.

shayna82

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 1:31 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
S'more Pie
SMORE PIE
From a cooking show
Pour approx 1 1/2 cup milk into saucepan, heat with 2 cups chocolate chips. Add 1 1/2 tsp vanilla or 3/4 tsp almond extract. You can also do this in the microwave.

Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight. Or you can chill for four hours. It really only needs to be firm enough to slice.

I like to use a bought crust, but you can make your own with about 1 1/2 cup crushed up graham crackers and approximately 6 tablespoons margarine or butter.

Take a 14-16 oz jar of marshmallow creme and spoon dollops of it onto the pie. Spray your spoon with nonstick spray first and it will be easier for you.

Broil pie under broiler until it's as brown and crunchy as you like. Don't let it burn. If you do, scrape off top layer and try again.

You can even sprinkle chopped toasted nuts on top or toasted coconut. REALLY GOOD!!!!

Raspberry Mousse aka That Pink Stuff
from Shmuel & Sara Weinstein’s cookbook from their Chabad house on campus in Pittsburgh
RASPBERRY MOUSSE otherwise known as the Pink stuff
Whip together until stiff: four egg whites, one box of sugared raspberries or strawberries with syrup (look in freezer section), 1/2 cup sugar or to taste, 1 tsp lemon juice. Set aside. Mix two defrosted containers of Rich's whip (also from freezer section) with 1 tsp vanilla. (I add a few drops of red food coloring for a nice color, otherwise the "pink stuff" is very pale. Mix in the fruit mixture from above. FREEZE Serve in champagne glasses for best effect, serves approx. 10.

can u use pareve milk, like the creamer instead of milk? when I make pies like this, it never gets firm... any suggestions
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics