Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Mazal Tov amother!
Previous  1  2

clowny

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 9:28 pm
life'sgreat wrote:
clowny wrote:

Lol....this reminds me of somebody I know that does not share her due date with anybody because that way you can know when she went to the mikvah

Wait, so how can she walk around with her kids? Everyone will know she touched her husband? Blasphemous!

SSSSSHHHHHHH...dont say it so loud, its private. Dont ya know that??

sped

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 11:01 pm
This is not nice! Everyone has their own levels of tznius, and to make fun of Amother during such a happy time for her. The comment on this thread must be so hurtful...

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 11:03 pm
Usually one person gives birth a day throughout the world so if you post under a screen name it's a given.

IMHopinion

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 11:04 pm
This thread got me LOL LOL LOL !!!

Thanks guys!

Raisin

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 5:35 am
life'sgreat wrote:
clowny wrote:

Lol....this reminds me of somebody I know that does not share her due date with anybody because that way you can know when she went to the mikvah

Wait, so how can she walk around with her kids? Everyone will know she touched her husband? Blasphemous!

Ahem. I believe nowadays no touching is necessary to make babies. There are clinics that will happily help you have a kid without you having to do any untznius activities.

I do actually know a woman whose husband is embarrassed to say she is pregnant. I guess for those reasons.

Oh, and amother would be way to embarrassed to mention a bris. You do know what body parts are involved in a bris, right? Amothers baby has no untznius body parts!

Clarissa

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 7:17 am
Raisin wrote:

Ahem. I believe nowadays no touching is necessary to make babies. There are clinics that will happily help you have a kid without you having to do any untznius activities.
Exactly. I believe the only time my husband and I touched when we made our younger child was when we accidentally brushed up against each other in a taxi. Talk about immaculate conception!

Who would have thought I'd be more modest than the rest of you?

In the kitchen

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 2:27 pm
hilarious, thanks for the laughs! LOL LOL

In the kitchen

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 2:28 pm
I just noticed that amother won't be able to reply to all these messages to defend herself as anonymous posting in this forum is disabled!

bigprincess

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 2:29 pm
Raisin wrote:
life'sgreat wrote:
clowny wrote:

I do actually know a woman whose husband is embarrassed to say she is pregnant. I guess for those reasons.

Oh, and amother would be way to embarrassed to mention a bris. You do know what body parts are involved in a bris, right? Amothers baby has no untznius body parts!

Don't tell anyone if it's a girl, it might turn on some guy...

Isramom8

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 5:37 pm
Warning: No sharing personal details such as that Amother is disabled.
Isramom8, moderator

merelyme

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 5:57 pm
I'm reporting this thread. It's rude and inconsiderate to parents and their children, as well as being prust and nosey-parkerish.
Where's your ahavas yisrael??? Where's your sinas chinam???? Where's your mishloach manos??? At least put a warning in the title!!!

Clarissa

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 6:03 pm
merelyme wrote:
I'm reporting this thread. It's rude and inconsiderate to parents and their children, as well as being prust and nosey-parkerish.
Where's your ahavas yisrael??? Where's your sinas chinam???? Where's your mishloach manos??? At least put a warning in the title!!!
More importantly, where are my glasses and where are my keys???

Clarissa

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 6:05 pm
Isramom8 wrote:
Isramom8, moderator
I'll confess, that took me a minute to get, but now I'm laughing.

EmesOrNT

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 6:59 pm
Clarissa wrote:
Isramom8 wrote:
Isramom8, moderator
I'll confess, that took me a minute to get, but now I'm laughing.

HAHA! I just got it!

Isramom8

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 5:59 am
I'm not a mod in this section. Wink

shoeboxgirly

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 7:12 am
Clarissa wrote:
merelyme wrote:

Your glasses are on your nose and your keys are on the table. Where are mine?

Clarissa

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 7:47 am
shoeboxgirly wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
merelyme wrote:

Your glasses are on your nose and your keys are on the table. Where are mine?
Actually, my glasses were on the table and my keys were on my nose. I wondered what that jangly sound was.

hadasa

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 12:59 pm
Isramom8 wrote:
Isramom8, moderator
Lol!!! Love it!!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births