Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Mazal Tov amother!
1  2  Next

Clarissa

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:42 am
Amother just gave birth to a brand new baby! She's rather not say whether it's a girl or a boy. She'll just say it's agender. The birth took a certain number of hours. These things are private. After all, there was some private parts involved. Then the baby came out of the private part and she and her husband (aka ahusband) were overjoyed. There may or may not be a bris, as it may or may not be a boy.

We're so delighted for amother. Her other children, if she has any, are no doubt totally in love with this new baby, if they exist at all.

She'll be by soon to share her birth story anonymously.

finallyamommy

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:49 am
Lol Clarissa. But shouldn't amother's husband be called afather, not ahusband?

merelyme

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:50 am
Do the older kids say, "I love you"?
Does the baby?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Clarissa

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:50 am
esheschayil wrote:
Lol Clarissa. But shouldn't amother's husband be called afather, not ahusband?
You're totally right! I stand corrected. I haven't had enough coffee this morning. I'd rather not say how much I've had. It's personal, you know.

baba

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:52 am
You joke, but I've seen amother announce in her pregnancy month thread that she gave bitrth!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:55 am
Rolling Laughter

supermama2

baba wrote:
You joke, but I've seen amother announce in her pregnancy month thread that she gave bitrth!

lol that's what I thought this was all about!!

TranquilityAndPeace

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

In all seriousness, I know her! And I totally get whey she wants to be amother, Clarissa. You would, too, if you'd realize this:

If she would post her username, everyone on the forum would know that she got pregnant by having relations with her DH.

middy

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:57 am
Clarissa wrote:
Amother just gave birth to a brand new baby! She's rather not say whether it's a girl or a boy. She'll just say it's agender. The birth took a certain number of hours. These things are private. After all, there was some private parts involved. Then the baby came out of the private part and she and her husband (aka ahusband) were overjoyed. There may or may not be a bris, as it may or may not be a boy.

We're so delighted for amother. Her other children, if she has any, are no doubt totally in love with this new baby, if they exist at all.

She'll be by soon to share her birth story anonymously.

there was actually a real story in the news some time ago about a couple who decided not to announce their baby's gender to anyone so the kid wouldn't grow up as having to be either. maybe it was amother!!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:58 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

In all seriousness, I know her! And I totally get whey she wants to be amother, Clarissa. You would, too, if you'd realize this:

If she would post her username, everyone on the forum would know that she got pregnant by having relations with her DH.

RELATIONS????? How dare anyone imply or insinuate that anyone here does anything like THAT. Please. That's disgusting. I'm going to have to report your post!

middy

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:58 am
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo......html

middy

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 9:00 am
ChossidMom wrote:

RELATIONS????? How dare anyone imply or insinuate that anyone here does anything like THAT. Please. That's disgusting. I'm going to have to report your post!

no, no, don't worry! I know amother personally! she always has immaculate conceptions!! she was told on imamother its the best way! after 46 polls!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 9:30 am
Why am I having deja vu?
We did have this thread before, didn't we?

tsiggelle

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 10:24 am
baba wrote:

I didnt want everyone to know that it was me with all the details I shared. ok?

clowny

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 5:42 pm

Lol....this reminds me of somebody I know that does not share her due date with anybody because that way you can know when she went to the mikvah

runninglate

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 5:52 pm
clowny wrote:

Lol....this reminds me of somebody I know that does not share her due date with anybody because that way you can know when she went to the mikvah
well, she better not share with anyone when the baby is born either, or you can figure it out that way, too! Am I the only one who never dreamed of figuring out such stupidity? If I knew this person, I would thank her for the brilliant idea.

clowny

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 6:24 pm
runninglate wrote:
clowny wrote:

well, she better not share with anyone when the baby is born either, or you can figure it out that way, too! Am I the only one who never dreamed of figuring out such stupidity? If I knew this person, I would thank her for the brilliant idea.

When she told this to me I actually did thank her for keeping me busy the next time someone tells me their due date, as if I have nothing else to do with my life but sit down with a calendar in front of me and start all her calculations.....duh???? Hello??? How stupid can ppl get?

Nicole

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 7:03 pm
This thread is hysterical. Not to harp on it, but regarding that (insane) woman who won't share her due date, how do we know exactly how long her cycles are? For all we know she didn't conceive until 4 weeks after mikvah.
Weird.

life'sgreat

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:26 pm
clowny wrote:

Wait, so how can she walk around with her kids? Everyone will know she touched her husband? Blasphemous!

MGmom

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 8:54 pm
I am so overtired and holding my belly with stitches! ROTFL!!! u moms are alright! I seriously hope amother doesnt blush... whoever she is... this whole anonymousity is going insane. Saw the woman who is going to miami anonymously. Maybe her mom is here and she is the amother who hates her mom and doesnt want to tell her where she is going! LOL
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births