Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Mirs simcard/strollers in Israel
Previous  1  2

supermom

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 1:29 pm
went on the site to look another time at the stroller and it looks much junkier Sad there goes my search again unless in the store they have better ones.

Marion

Post Thu, Oct 12 2006, 12:24 am
Also Baby Michel. They are still building their website, but they have a store in Talpiot (across from the "new" Hadar mall on Pierre Koenig). We bought our Graco there, and the price was comparable. Just remember that anything that is imported WILL be more expensive: there are import taxes and then they also add VAT.

There's also a store in Geula, I think on Shivtei Yisrael, corner of Malachi. It's called Lma'an Yeladai. We got our highchair there recently. They have a huge selection of strollers. It really depends on what you're looking for.

A lot of my friends swear by Chasdei Shmuel, but I find it inconvenient to get to without a car.

Quote:
keep in mind, will you be using the carriage on the buses. we live outside yerushalayim and to go in we put the carriage under the bus. after 9 mths the carriage looks like its 2 or 3 years old.

My Graco tray is a bit scratched up from the bus, but the stroller itself is still in perfect condition.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions