Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Mirs simcard/strollers in Israel
1  2  Next

supermom

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 2:28 pm
Any one know of a cheap place to get one?

And while I am at it anyone know of a good place and company stroller that I can buy here in Israel?

Last edited by supermom on Sun, May 28 2006, 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

willow

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 2:44 pm
I don't know about a sim card but when you find out please post the answer to that. I bought my carriage in chasdi shmuel a big baby supply store. I think they are one of the bigger stores here.

supermom

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 3:16 pm
How much did you pay for it? your carriage/stroller?

Where is chasdei shmuel? Is that the warehouse near I can't pin point that mall it is near tenuva. Oh yes shefa mehadrin. I think. Confused

willow

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 3:26 pm
I think it is near there.I know it is off of shmuel hanavi

supermom

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 3:41 pm
shmuel Hanavi runs about a mile long.

willow

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 3:52 pm
embarrassed Your right sorry I do not know the name of the street that it is on.

supermom

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 4:14 pm
its okay but if you ever find out let me know please!! Do you know if they carry american brands not just easy baby or doctor baby which I am not so sure about their quality. And trust me that when it comes to streets I don't know from a-z. I asked my mother in law and she said well shmuel hanavi is about a mile long. So that is what I responded to you. nothing to be embarressed about Very Happy

willow

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 5:08 pm
they carry inglesina, graco... and I will def try to find out the street name.

amother

Post Sat, May 27 2006, 6:41 pm
Chasdei Shmuel is located on 28 Ezras Torah,

they have a website listing some of their products and their store info.

http://www.chasdebaby.co.il

good luck.

supermom

Post Sun, May 28 2006, 3:08 am
they seem a little expensive no?

Tefila

Post Sun, May 28 2006, 3:21 am
Super forgive me for a nosy question...... by now my nose must have grrrrrroooowwwn embarrassed
But what happend to your previous stroller/s What

supermom

Post Sun, May 28 2006, 4:34 am
I have a carriage, it cost $469. My baby is already 8 1/2 months old. Baruch Hashem for my three other kids they are really jumpy and I mean jumpy. They are constantly jumping on it and I am afraid they are going to brake it since my baby loves it when they jump on the carriage. Now I am looking for a stroller that I can put the baby in and put the carriage away for the next one yim yirtze Hashem. I so alot of nice ones on the internet for really cheap and good companies but I don't see them here in Israel. Even the companies that they have that are from america are so much more expensive Sad . Now we are looking for a cheap (30-50 dollar) stroller.

Don't worry your nose is not any bigger Very Happy

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, May 28 2006, 6:18 am
I bought a graco at bazaar straus. it was more expensive then in the states. chasdei shmuel is the main place but shilav is also big, don't know how their prices compare.
keep in mind, will you be using the carriage on the buses. we live outside yerushalayim and to go in we put the carriage under the bus. after 9 mths the carriage looks like its 2 or 3 years old. for next baby, iy'h, we will buy an israeli cheaper brand like dr baby bec the better carriage isn't lasting anyways. just keep this in mind.

supermom

Post Sat, Jun 03 2006, 3:35 pm
Doctor baby I didn't hear to many good reports everyone seems to like easy baby. I was wondering anyone know of a website that I can find a stroller that I can see the prices with? Chasdebaby actually was very expensive since I have seen strollers the same ones for much cheaper.

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 12:39 am
try shilav
shilav.co.il

supermom

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 6:28 am
Thanks they are also very expensive. I am getting someoen to pick up a stroller I just have to find a site that I can look up a stroller and see their prices colors and all and then she will pick it up for me instead of me running into yerushalayim. Shilav is very expensive I have gone into there many times to look around. Thanks. I know there is a website that you go in for Israel and you can see the cheapest price that they sell in israel and where I just don't know the website address.

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 6:57 am
maybe wallawalla- s/t like that and if you find the info (bec I'm also looking) pls post the website address, thanks.

proudima

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 7:34 am
maybe try calling chasdei shmuel? they are known as the cheapest.....we bought there and were happy with the prices, though they were so busy the service was slow....

supermom

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 9:51 am
I just saw on chasdei shmuels site an easy baby for two hundred don't like the color but for that price I think we will just get it. I just wonder how long it is going to last for.

proudima

Post Sun, Jun 04 2006, 12:38 pm
call them - they may have different colours.....
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions