Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Benching text- atten graphic designer!

amother
OP  

Post Today at 7:52 am
I’m relatively new at graphics. I was hired to make a bencher for a new client.

Um.. how do I do that? Where do I get the benching text from? They want it on a double sided paper. No zmeiros or any extras? And then what’s the best way to print ?

amother
Catmint

Post Today at 7:54 am
When I designed bentchers, you order them from a printhouse that has different bentchers options and you just design the front covers!! Ask them for the measurements then you send them you're design and they will print for the client. Call a couple of Frum printhouse near you or not near you
Hatzlocha

amother
Thistle

Post Today at 7:55 am
Sefaria usually has any Jewish text I need

But bp has a lot of cheap bencher options. It might not be worth their/ your while unless they need something custom.

Imo I like to point out alternatives. It shows the client you're on their side, not just looking to make a buck.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Today at 7:58 am
Usually you just do the cover and they take it to a bentcher printing place choose the inside and have them print it

amother
  OP

Post Today at 9:41 am
They wanted just to print it on hard paper and have it laminated. Double sided. No cover just adding the family name and date (family reunion ) and a slight design

amother
Cherry

Post Today at 11:32 am
Copy the text from Sefaria. Do Shir Hamaalos and bentching text including all add ins.
You can print it at Staples or any local printing store. They should be able to do laminating for you as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics