Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Is anything ever going to work?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 13 2024, 12:48 pm
I've been on diets my whole life, I've lost large amounts of weight a bunch of times. Now I'm just stuck. I have gained and lost the same 20 lbs over the last 4 years probably 10 times. Nothing sticks! I have strong cravings and they get stronger over time until I just give in. Yes I tried keto for 4 months but I got sick. I am allergic to eggs and my body is very sensitive to animal proteins and fats. I can only eat very small amounts or I get very nauseous. At some point I was not eating at all because eating made me feel so sick, I was choosing not to eat at all. My DH made me stop that. I tried OA for 6 months but the cravings again just got stronger and stronger. I invested so much time and energy and I felt the same as when I did any other diet. I have tried nutritionists and accountability, I tried CBT diet programs and therapists, I tried just making small changes. I'm still dancing around the same 20 lbs. Which at its lowest is still 50 lbs overweight.
I feel so sick of myself, and sick of this chronic condition.
I cannot afford the shots and last I read they are discontinuing the compound versions.
How does someone get themselves to stick to a healthy lifestyle??????
I don't get it. Clearly there is something wrong with me.
Yes I have ADHD, yes I've tried meds and it has made no difference.
I am so depressed. Everyone around me getting skinny from shots and no one relating to this anymore is making me even more depressed. Now I feel depressed and alone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise