Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo Fox VS dragonfly

amother
OP  

Post Yesterday at 1:11 pm
Which would you recomend for Jerusalem

I use mainly not on buses, and a lot of bouncing up steps, which would lean to the fox ( more sturdy) but I feel like the dragonfly is much more convenient for buses and car travel, which I do at least once a week.

amother
  OP  

Post Yesterday at 1:54 pm
bump

eezee

Post Yesterday at 2:23 pm
I live in Jerusalem and have the fox
Super convenient! The wheels are huge and go over jerusalem stone well, the basket is large and fits an entire grocery trip, and the whole base is very sturdy.
My friend has the dragonfly and this is what I've found: She has a harder time with stairs because the wheels are smaller, and she has less room in her basket.
I have taken many cabs and busses with he fox and it's fine. Not the easiest necessarily, but to me the pros outweigh the cons
(I have also taken busses with my friend who has the dragonfly and she didnt have an easier time than me)
Feel free to pm me with any more questions

Brit in Israel

Post Yesterday at 2:30 pm
Wheels are a major thing to take into consideration.
I had until now a stroller with big back wheels and I didn't appreciate it until I pushed a yo-yo and every little 'bump' was annoying. Especially on the outside steps.
Amd apparently the yo-yo is one of the better wheels of easyfold strollers

amother
NeonBlue

Post Yesterday at 4:36 pm
If you can get a lynx (or the new name it has) it’s like a fox but a smaller frame I like it, it makes a difference it’s not so huge.

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 4:43 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
If you can get a lynx (or the new name it has) it’s like a fox but a smaller frame I like it, it makes a difference it’s not so huge.

Yes, but it needs to be separated to fold, and I really hate that

amother
Vermilion

Post Yesterday at 5:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes, but it needs to be separated to fold, and I really hate that

It's the fox cub and does not need to be separated to fold. It's a 2 step process instead of a 1 step with the fox 5.

anonymrs

Post Yesterday at 7:52 pm
I have the lynx and I find that it wheels amazing and it bumps up and down the steps well. My baby is now a chunky 2yr old and lately I'm finding that it's harder to do the steps with it because the stroller itself is so heavy. I'm kinda missing my old Bee. It didn't do the steps as easily but it was easier to maneuver with a big kid in it. I think the dragonfly has an easier fold than the Bee had so I'd still consider that as an option. Unless you can get a cheaper lightweight stroller for buses/car travel, I'd prob go with the dragonfly.

amother
Blush

Post Yesterday at 9:16 pm
I have the dragonfly.
It is not good over bumps and stairs
It works for me where I live and my lifestyle and I love how it folds with the bassinet but next time when iyh I have more space I want to sell it and get something with bigger wheels
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics