Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Which black tights have a comfortable crotch/waistband?

Knowledge=power  

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 11:46 pm
I developed some sensory issues since my last pregnancy. (IF you have any ideas for that- I'll take that too!!) I can't handle the tightness around my stomach; makes me feel sick. I've tried children's tights since that is known to have less support, but that was very painful. Maybe it was just that specific brand, idk.
So would anyone know which brand of tights is very comfortable, so that I dont need to waste money on trying pairs that don't work? I would prefer something in the local Jewish hosiery stores, and an opaque thick black.
About size M/L

amother
Aquamarine  

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 11:50 pm
Knowledge=power wrote:
I developed intense sensory issues since my last pregnancy. (IF you have any ideas for that- I'll take that too!!) I can't handle the tightness around my stomach; makes me feel sick. I've tried children's tights since that is known to have less support, but that was very painful. Maybe it was just that specific brand, idk.
So would anyone know which brand of tights is very comfortable, so that I dont need to waste money on trying pairs that don't work? I would prefer something in the local Jewish hosiery stores, and an opaque thick black.
About size M/L

Memoi has a 2 pk Microfiber opaque very comfy fit. It comes in a pink packaging.

amother
  Aquamarine

Post Tue, Oct 08 2024, 11:58 pm
Melas & Filazi also have comfortable microfiber tights in black.

amother
Cerise

Post Yesterday at 12:30 am
I became more sensory after a pregnancy too. I wear capri leggings and then knee highs instead of tights- so much better. I hope you find tights that work for you.

Knowledge=power

Post Yesterday at 1:28 am
amother Cerise wrote:
I became more sensory after a pregnancy too. I wear capri leggings and then knee highs instead of tights- so much better. I hope you find tights that work for you.

Is there anything to do about it?? It's really starting to affect my life. Like not wanting to go out in public cuz then I'll have to wear tights... And a bra, which really hurts too. Just feels so tight. Even the comfortable ones.

amother
Whitewash

Post Yesterday at 1:35 am
Did you try sizing up? Even if you didn't gain a lot of weight from pregnancy, your body changes and you often carry weight differently. I find it more comfy to get a bigger size of tights. As long as it's not way too big on the legs, it works well.

ra_mom

Post Yesterday at 4:21 am
Knowledge=power wrote:
I developed some sensory issues since my last pregnancy. (IF you have any ideas for that- I'll take that too!!) I can't handle the tightness around my stomach; makes me feel sick. I've tried children's tights since that is known to have less support, but that was very painful. Maybe it was just that specific brand, idk.
About size M/L

Memoi has children's microfiber rights that come in A B C and D (after sizes 14) that don't have control top. They run true to size much bigger than the other brands.

"Memoi completely opaque 70 denier"

Last edited by ra_mom on Wed, Oct 09 2024, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Garnet

Post Yesterday at 4:22 am
Maternity tights are a game changer.

If you can't access that, I second Melas. It does have some control but it's so soft and you can easily stretch it over your entire belly if you get a generous size.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics