Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Free apartment for Americans stranded for RH?

amother
OP  

Post Today at 6:20 pm
My in-laws (4 ppl total) were supposed to come back last night from EY. Because of the war, their flights were continuously being cancelled and they were just informed that they will be not he able to make it back to the states before RH. BH there are plenty of relatives that can host them for meals but they have nowhere to stay. The people they were staying by are having their kids for Yom tov so they can no longer stay there. They can’t afford to spend more than $40 USD per night so realistically, they’ll need some sort of Hachnossas Orchim place.

Do any of you have any way to help? Whether it’s with spare rooms or a way to contact someone who does?

Location is Yerushalayim, ideally in the romema area to be close to relatives for meals

amother
Bisque

Post Today at 6:27 pm
Can the relatives ask neighbors? Also maybe post location so they can be near the meals it probably won’t help to find an apartment in a random city far away.

amother
  OP

Post Today at 6:29 pm
amother Bisque wrote:
Can the relatives ask neighbors? Also maybe post location so they can be near the meals it probably won’t help to find an apartment in a random city far away.

They all already tried neighbors and friends. Everyone has been making calls all morning as a backup plan since we knew this was likely once the bombing started.

Good point about location. I’ll edit my OP
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions