Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Losing weight with pcos

amother
OP  

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 2:36 pm
What's the secret?
I eat so healthy already, with enough healthy fats, low carb, no gluten dairy soy, just a tiny bit of sugar. Where am I missing something??
I can easily afford to lose 100 pounds but I'll be satisfied with 50.
Anyone?

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 3:02 pm
It's so hard, it's an uphill battle. Others can't relate to how hard we work on it to how little we lose.

I would suggest cutting out sugar altogether. That's what I do, no sugar, no flour, rice, potatoes etc. very very low carb.

Also, intermittent fasting if you're not already doing it. This combination is the only thing that works for me.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 3:06 pm
amother Khaki wrote:
It's so hard, it's an uphill battle. Others can't relate to how hard we work on it to how little we lose.

I would suggest cutting out sugar altogether. That's what I do, no sugar, no flour, rice, potatoes etc. very very low carb.

Also, intermittent fasting if you're not already doing it. This combination is the only thing that works for me.

I don't eat rice or potatoes either. The most grain/carb type of thing I eat is quinoa, sweet potato, chickpeas.
I'm not able to do If because of my thyroid.

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Sep 25 2024, 3:08 pm
amother Khaki wrote:

How do you stick to no sugar? I find that so so hard. I don't consume sugar every day but every once in a while I'll have something with sugar.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise