Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Aba-what insurance.

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 8:36 pm
Hi I would like to get my daughter aba to get her help socially. I know nothing about it. I am now looking to get her aba through her insurance. She has amerigroup. Can I get her asd diagnosis free through this insurance? Who would do the evaluation Would an evaluation be free?What about a provider? If I have a label are there any that would provide free therapist with my insurance. A therapist that would work with my daughter is a Bcb? Anything else I should know ? Thanks

amother
Jasmine  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 8:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi I would like to get my daughter aba to get her help socially. I know nothing about it. I am now looking to get her aba through her insurance. She has amerigroup. Can I get her asd diagnosis free through this insurance? Who would do the evaluation Would an evaluation be free?What about a provider? If I have a label are there any that would provide free therapist with my insurance. A therapist that would work with my daughter is a Bcb? Anything else I should know ? Thanks

You can get a free diagnosis from children’s specialized but there is a very long wait so that is why people pay private.
Triumph agency takes Amerigroup

amother
  OP  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 8:48 pm
Thanks
Is children's specialize the only place for free to get the label.. Does triump agency do diagnose also? Privately?
What are my private options if I don't want to wait long? Is triumph agency good? If I switched from amerigroup to another jersey care plan will I have q bigger selection.

amother
  Jasmine  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 8:53 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks
Is children's specialize the only place for free to get the label.. Does triump agency do diagnose also? Privately?
What are my private options if I don't want to wait long? Is triumph agency good? If I switched from amerigroup to another jersey care plan will I have q bigger selection.

I am not sure of other options but anything taking Jersey care will have a long wait.
The agency can’t diagnose but the usually have information for private options
There are more options that accept amerigroup.
Yahalom has a list on their website also many are advertised in the bp.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 8:59 pm
I got a diagnosis from dr reuter in long branch. He takes amerigroup. I got speech and ot at upwards therapy and aba at the therapy place

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 10:02 pm
Thanks my daughter also uses upward for speech. I'm anxious. My husband disagrees. She has made tremendous progress since we started speech. If I get her the aba through children's specialize could I put myself right back on the list a day later to take off the label if I think its a mistake? Can I go back right away if I go the private way? If I go private is it a thorough evaluation or more just to get the service? How much money about are we talking about

Going the route of children's specialized is it easy to qualify for asd diagnose what do they look out for? How long about are we talking? If I want to remove the label how would that work. Once getting therapy would the therapist come to us? Apologizing in advance for bombing everyone with my questions.

amother
  Jasmine

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 10:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks my daughter also uses upward for speech. I'm anxious. My husband disagrees. She has made tremendous progress since we started speech. If I get her the aba through children's specialize could I put myself right back on the list a day later to take off the label if I think its a mistake? Can I go back right away if I go the private way? If I go private is it a thorough evaluation or more just to get the service? How much money about are we talking about

Going the route of children's specialized is it easy to qualify for asd diagnose what do they look out for? How long about are we talking? If I want to remove the label how would that work. Once getting therapy would the therapist come to us? Apologizing in advance for bombing everyone with my questions.

How old is she?
What does your pediatrician recommend?
(Keep in mind that some Lakewood pediatricians are recommending against Aba especially with amerigroup as amerigroup is down their backs because so many children are getting it. Unfortunately it’s the kids that really need that are losing out)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries