Hi does anyone know of a place in Jackson area for karate lessons for kids

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 5:45 pm
Bump

amother
Jean  

Post Mon, Sep 02 2024, 6:09 pm
I think westgate has. Not sure which part of Jackson you’re looking for.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 03 2024, 5:37 am
amother Jean wrote:
I think westgate has. Not sure which part of Jackson you’re looking for.

That's a great location. Do you have a name or number?

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 03 2024, 5:52 am
Happy house. 7325510104
Location is not great it's on rte 9 but instructor is really good and very reasonably priced.
My boys went once to try it out but then I broke my foot and couldn't drive them anymore. Might start again after school start. I watched the whole class.

amother
  OP  

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 1:00 am
amother Cyan wrote:
Happy house. 7325510104
Location is not great it's on rte 9 but instructor is really good and very reasonably priced.
My boys went once to try it out but then I broke my foot and couldn't drive them anymore. Might start again after school start. I watched the whole class.

Is it in Howell?

amother
DarkPurple

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 2:06 am
My boys have been in mixed martial arts training for about 3 years. They absolutely love it.

We go to a non Jewish martial arts school. Costs are low. Professionalism and passion for the sport is very high! We really like the instructor.

Tuition is about 170$ a month. There are classes in each level 5-6 times a week. We usually make it to 5 trainings a week. My boys are now senior brown belts; If they keep training this hard, they'll hopefully qualify to test for their black belts in a little over a year.

The school is called FLOW Martial Arts, in Jackson NJ. Google it, you'll find it. It's right down the road from NPGS Jackson.

Good luck!

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 9:23 am
amother DarkPurple wrote:
My boys have been in mixed martial arts training for about 3 years. They absolutely love it.

We go to a non Jewish martial arts school. Costs are low. Professionalism and passion for the sport is very high! We really like the instructor.

Tuition is about 170$ a month. There are classes in each level 5-6 times a week. We usually make it to 5 trainings a week. My boys are now senior brown belts; If they keep training this hard, they'll hopefully qualify to test for their black belts in a little over a year.

The school is called FLOW Martial Arts, in Jackson NJ. Google it, you'll find it. It's right down the road from NPGS Jackson.

Good luck!

Thank you so much!

amother
  Jean

Post Wed, Sep 04 2024, 10:06 am
https://thelakewoodscoop.com/n.....tist/ I don’t know if they’re doing this year
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries