Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
If your school forged documents about you as a kid
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 6:13 pm
Can you ask for them as an adult?
What can I do if they say they 'lost' it?

amother
Garnet

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 6:20 pm
Sorry I'm not understanding…forged documents as in: created fake documents for you? And now they don’t want to give the fake documents to you years later?

tigerwife

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 6:21 pm
This is intriguing. What kind of documents would they forge? A diploma even though you failed everything?

giftedmom

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 6:48 pm
tigerwife wrote:
This is intriguing. What kind of documents would they forge? A diploma even though you failed everything?

I imagine it’s a special needs evaluation or something so they can get funding

amother
Almond  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 6:50 pm
giftedmom wrote:
I imagine it’s a special needs evaluation or something so they can get funding

But why would she need it now? Is she planning on suing the school for it?

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 6:53 pm
amother Almond wrote:
But why would she need it now? Is she planning on suing the school for it?

No. I wish I could but I can't it's a Jewish school.
I just want to see it. And mabe confront the people who lied on the reports.

amother
  Almond  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 7:04 pm
amother OP wrote:
No. I wish I could but I can't it's a Jewish school.
I just want to see it. And mabe confront the people who lied on the reports.

Did the report impact your life in any way? Did you have to live with the forged diagnosis?
If so, I'd totally confront the people in that school, Jewish or not, and let them know how they ruined your life. Maybe I'd even consider suing them in your place.

amother
Poinsettia  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 7:46 pm
What kind of documents?

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 8:20 pm
amother Poinsettia wrote:
What kind of documents?

Report cards with untrue marks. But mainly the evaluation reports they created. The school hired a social worker/psychiatrist to write reports about me. Reports that at best just said I was ocd odd whatever. But usually said worse.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 8:23 pm
amother Almond wrote:
Did the report impact your life in any way? Did you have to live with the forged diagnosis?
If so, I'd totally confront the people in that school, Jewish or not, and let them know how they ruined your life. Maybe I'd even consider suing them in your place.

Of course it impacted my life. I grew up as the freak of the class. Hardly had any friends... oh and low self esteem.
I wish I could shut the school down but that would affect me and my family.

chestnut  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 8:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
Report cards with untrue marks. But mainly the evaluation reports they created. The school hired a social worker/psychiatrist to write reports about me. Reports that at best just said I was ocd odd whatever. But usually said worse.

They hired a SW/psychiatrist only to (evaluate?) write reports about you? What school hires a professional with its own money?
Why would they do it? What was in it fur them?
And why did the school forge docs if the professional wrote something that wasn't true?

amother
  OP

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 8:34 pm
chestnut wrote:
They hired a SW/psychiatrist only to (evaluate?) write reports about you? What school hires a professional with its own money?
And why did the school forge docs if the professional wrote something that wasn't true?

It was the school social worker. They got a percentage from the therapists I was forced to see based on these evaluation results.
They also forged my parents signature giving themselves permission for all that they did to me.

marineparkmom

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 9:27 pm
What is your parents advice?

Molly Weasley

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 9:33 pm
amother OP wrote:

So far, what you're describing isn't forgery.

amother
Oxfordblue  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 9:46 pm
amother OP wrote:

What is wrong with people? I had reports passed on to high school indicating that one of my kids was on the spectrum and it wasn't true.

amother
  Oxfordblue  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 9:52 pm
chestnut wrote:

As a fellow mother whose kid went through something similar, kids sometimes don't fit the mold without having a diagnosis. Our school systems are too mainstream and often don't cater for different needs and styles.
When a kid is difficult sometimes it's easier to pass the buck to the parents and say your kid has a problem you, deal with it. Its easier then having to do things a little different or try a little harder.

amother
  Oxfordblue

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 9:54 pm
Deleted. I misread

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 10:02 pm
amother OP wrote:
Of course it impacted my life. I grew up as the freak of the class. Hardly had any friends... oh and low self esteem.

Where were your parents during this? Did they have copies?

chestnut  

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 10:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
It was the school social worker. They got a percentage from the therapists I was forced to see based on these evaluation results.
They also forged my parents signature giving themselves permission for all that they did to me.

She it was the SW who ultimately wrote inaccurate info, of course, the school isn't innocent, either.
Forging your parents' signature is another level. Wow

chestnut

Post Mon, Aug 19 2024, 10:54 pm
amother OP wrote:

How did your classmates know about what was written in the reports? Lots of kids go out of class to see a SW, P3, OT, etc.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics