Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Frigidaire professional fridge and freezer

amother
OP  

Post Thu, Aug 15 2024, 10:04 am
Does anyone else’s get stuck on shabbos mode? My freezer is still on shabbos mode from last week bec it’s not responding when I push the buttons to turn it off. Some weeks it works the first time and sometimes it just won’t until it randomly does

amother
Blueberry

Post Thu, Aug 15 2024, 10:38 am
Yes, and it is so annoying! I have not found a solution - have it for 2 plus years

Cmon be nice

Post Thu, Aug 15 2024, 11:11 am
I see once before a 3 day YT that after 72 hours it goes off shabos mode automatically. Have you found that?
but practically, I know on my fridge, there are two buttons to press at the same time, and if I press one a second before the other one, it flickers, whereas if I press them correctly, they dont, so u may just need to keep trying to press them at the same time

amother
  OP

Post Thu, Aug 15 2024, 11:24 am
Cmon be nice wrote:
I see once before a 3 day YT that after 72 hours it goes off shabos mode automatically. Have you found that?
but practically, I know on my fridge, there are two buttons to press at the same time, and if I press one a second before the other one, it flickers, whereas if I press them correctly, they dont, so u may just need to keep trying to press them at the same time

No- it doesn’t go off automatically. I am pressing both at the same time. It doesn’t respond.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry