Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Any groceries stores sell spelt cake/cookies

m-u-a-mama  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 4:02 pm
Specifically today, I know many places will probably focus on basic chocolate and cinnamon danishes?
Tia!

amother
Tulip

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 5:56 pm
I've bought spelt baked goods from evergreen, not their bakery specifically but pre packaged near the bakery section. I dont know what the selection will be today

m-u-a-mama  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 6:07 pm
amother Tulip wrote:
I've bought spelt baked goods from evergreen, not their bakery specifically but pre packaged near the bakery section. I dont know what the selection will be today

I will check and if not good to know for future… thank you!

mamaleh  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 6:10 pm
Evergreen’s spelt stuff is really good. They had a nice selection yesterday. Rugalech, kokosh, cookies.

m-u-a-mama  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 6:33 pm
mamaleh wrote:
Evergreen’s spelt stuff is really good. They had a nice selection yesterday. Rugalech, kokosh, cookies.

I live opposite end of town so not sure I’m going to get there today still, but thank you! Will definitely try to get there before Shabbos

mamaleh  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:16 pm
m-u-a-mama wrote:
I live opposite end of town so not sure I’m going to get there today still, but thank you! Will definitely try to get there before Shabbos

On Friday (maybe Thursday too but never looked) they also have spelt challah & bilkalach.

m-u-a-mama  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:17 pm
mamaleh wrote:
On Friday (maybe Thursday too but never looked) they also have spelt challah & bilkalach.

That would be amazing too. I sometimes find in aisle 9 Jackson but not always. Gonna start sending husband on a track across town Thurs nights….

mamaleh

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:24 pm
m-u-a-mama wrote:
That would be amazing too. I sometimes find in aisle 9 Jackson but not always. Gonna start sending husband on a track across town Thurs nights….

He might be better off going early on Friday. I was there then this past week and they had a huge selection of spelt stuff. They keep the baked goods on the rack against the wall between the dairy baked stuff and the bread corner. The challah was on trays near the regular challah.

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:35 pm
Who sells good spelt sourdough?

m-u-a-mama  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 7:48 pm
mamaleh wrote:
He might be better off going early on Friday. I was there then this past week and they had a huge selection of spelt stuff. They keep the baked goods on the rack against the wall between the dairy baked stuff and the bread corner. The challah was on trays near the regular challah.

👍👍thank you!!!

BusyBoys

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 8:53 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
Who sells good spelt sourdough?

Lechem bakery in Toms River. Fresh and delicious

There’s also Aroma- a home based business that you can buy from- yummy variety.
I don’t have their phone number on hand. Their breads and challah many groceries carry( gourmet glatt) but they have many pastries when u buy direct.

Amethyst  

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 9:33 pm
I've seen on Aisle 9 Jackson's website spelt items. Not sure if their own stuff or other brands.

m-u-a-mama

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 10:09 pm
Amethyst wrote:
I've seen on Aisle 9 Jackson's website spelt items. Not sure if their own stuff or other brands.

It’s hard to find in store I don’t always see it

Amethyst

Post Tue, Aug 13 2024, 11:09 pm
m-u-a-mama wrote:
It’s hard to find in store I don’t always see it

Kosher West online also shows some stuff
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries