Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Anyone else watch Heartland?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 5:13 pm
Love it, I’m in Season 10 now. Anyone else?

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 5:53 pm
I watch it but the last few years it has steadily gone down hill. Like most shows.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 5:56 pm
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
I watch it but the last few years it has steadily gone down hill. Like most shows.

What season are you up to? So far it still has the same appeal to me as it did in the beginning, although Lou is getting steadily more annoying, and I think I’m getting someone used to Tim and how obnoxious he is because he means well.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 5:58 pm
Yes! I'm around season 13 or 14 I think. I watched a ton of it when I was home with one of my babies and I come back to it every once in a while. I was sad after certain events and had to take a break.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Mon, Jul 08 2024, 6:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
What season are you up to? So far it still has the same appeal to me as it did in the beginning, although Lou is getting steadily more annoying, and I think I’m getting someone used to Tim and how obnoxious he is because he means well.

I am up to date. The show was great for a while. Then they killed off a main character...they should have just ended the show. And Lou is very controlling. I dont like her. But her parents split up at a fragile age.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:20 am
amother Bluebonnet wrote:
I am up to date. The show was great for a while. Then they killed off a main character...they should have just ended the show. And Lou is very controlling. I dont like her. But her parents split up at a fragile age.

Oh I hope it’s not Jack!! He’s one of my favorite characters.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:23 am
amother OP wrote:
Love it, I’m in Season 10 now. Anyone else?

I did, for a while, and then I stopped. Not sure where I’m up to, but I don’t think it was season 10.

patzer

Post Tue, Jul 09 2024, 11:38 am
I never watched it (I don't watch things), but I read the books and loved them! Study
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics