Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
What to wear for family portraits?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 4:40 pm
I have a 12 year old boy, a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy and I scheduled a photo shoot but I have no clue what to have them wear. Can anyone please give me some ideas? I would really appreciate it!!

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 4:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
I have a 12 year old boy, a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy and I scheduled a photo shoot but I have no clue what to have them wear. Can anyone please give me some ideas? I would really appreciate it!!

Im assuming you want shabbos clothes, so the 12yo would wear navy pants and a white ironed shabbos shirt. Your 6yo DD her shabbs dressy, ideally something with white m and 3yo boy his shabbos outfit, also ideally something with white, ex: white shorts or white sweater

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 4:54 pm
I find neutrals to be the best. Monochromatic beige is perfect and will look good against most backdrops

White tops and jeans is also a good idea

bsy

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 4:58 pm
Look at some photography websites or Instagram accounts and you'll get a feel for what looks good. I look at some people's portraits and I see what not to do also....

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 7:11 pm
Ask your photographer. They should be guiding you.
Think neutrals, pale colors, summer whites, or go with blues, denims, no checks or stripes, rather do co-ordinating colors than matchy matchy style.
Clothing with textures, eg linen, shorts, for your daughter remember to accessorize with hair clips/ribbons, lace and texture/jewellery etc

Thats what I would suggest to my clients (photographer here)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries