Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Playmobil Storage

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 5:03 pm
Anyone have a good solution for storing and organizing playmobil? We have smaller sets and larger vehicles of all different shapes and sizes. We don’t specifically play with one set at a time; my son has a ton of playmobil and will play with a bunch of random parts at once. I was thinking a huge bin like I have for costumes but wondering if the trucks will break if just dumped in a bin.
Any ideas?

amother
Raspberry

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 5:25 pm
I have several bins, each for the same sized items. Big pieces and vehicles in largest bin, medium sized pieces in another, people in a separate bin, small pieces in a smaller bin. Also keep the tiny things in a couple of ziplocks. I labeled the bins with basic instructions on what goes in each to make cleanup easier. Hatzlachah!!!!

Brit in Israel

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 5:33 pm
I have a big bin for the truck, building site, park swings if they are still built up by the end of playing and other big items, and a smaller bin with all the other peices within that I have a food storage container for the people.
the house I keep seperate and empty.

mushkamothers

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:54 pm
I have a looooot of Playmobil. We were drowning in it so I had to start a rotation system. (when we just had a handful of stuff, it fit in like a toolbox organizer with people, food, items etc divided).

Big vehicles are always out, on the toy shelf. There's 1 small box of random items that's accessible. Then I put together sets (like police station, swimming pool, pyramid, dollhouse etc) in individual boxes from the container store. Basically things that need to be built and can't lose pieces. And there's 1 huge tub of random things, from which we rotate what's accessible.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 6:58 pm
We have a bunch of containers like this for the small pieces they keep it in categories so they can find it easily. https://www.amazon.com/TOPINST.....COPS5

We use big bins for the large items.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 02 2024, 8:56 pm
These are all great ideas thanks so much!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics