Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Bais Yaakov Shir Hadash

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 26 2024, 11:33 am
Does anyone know anything about this school opening up?

mamalove7

Post Wed, Jun 26 2024, 5:06 pm
Hi! The idea seems to be to create a really great school experience where the girls not only love, but feel connected to their morah. The goal is to have wonderful limited kodesh and limudei chol- Hebrew and English studies that are developmentally appropriate. In Bais Yaakov Shir Chodosh, there will be a lot of singing and joy in learning with many opportunities for one on one with the main morah too. There is a social emotional aspect being focused on also. From what I understand, this is a mainstream school and they are small so are not focusing on anyone who needs remedial help or other types of help or support in the regular classroom setting. The student and family who wants a thorough and well planned education and who wants to join this amazing opportunity can find the info on the ad for more info. Ages turning 4 up to turning 7. Hope what info I have is helpful and best of luck in whatever choice you make! There are so many girls in Lakewood and so many schools. BY Shir Chodosh is a new girls' school ready to welcome a few more students and they seem amazing to me so I hope they fill up to capacity soon + I think this is a huge boon to Lakewood families. Now there is 1 more place to help all girls have a school for the upcoming year iyH!

Last edited by mamalove7 on Thu, Jun 27 2024, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 26 2024, 7:05 pm
Is it chassidish? Litvish?
Yiddish speaking?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries