Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Monsey area shopping questions

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 6:51 am
We are coming to the Monsey area from abroad. I want to stock up on things. Can you please recommend the best stores with the best prices and good quality items for:
Children's clothing, ages 8 and down to baby kh. Boys and Girls. Weekday and shabbos.
Women's clothing, Weekday and shabbos.
Bras
Robes
Shoes for all of the above and dh.
Thanks!!

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:25 pm
I love la plume for lingerie, and sereka for adult women clothes...

youngmother6

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:34 pm
In the Atrium Plaza there’s a great inexpensive kids store. I think it’s called the designer spot I’m not 100% sure. It’s right next to the manicure place there and the cleaners. I go there whenever I’m in Monsey and I always get really high quality stuff for cheap.

Besides for that there’s

Kids:
Tottini
Kidichic
Prince and princess

Women:
Blew
Sareka
Estee’s

amother
Broom

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:43 pm
Beat priced kids clothing are kidichic and sage-formerly designer spot and Tottini but that’s really only weekday clothing and pajamas, they don’t have Shabbos.
Shoes, I think Weingarten and Shu B Doo have sale rooms but they’re not going to be the latest styles. I personally like Monsey shoes but it’s far from cheap they do have some last seasons shoes for cheaper but you have to ask for it. They have a mens shoe store as well next door called Cheskys.
Ladies clothing I think best priced is Juneees they have a nice selection. I also like Ruthie’s and Blew if you don’t find there.
Bras I like fashion fit in New Square but it’s a bit out of the way from most of the other shopping. If you want one stop bras and robes there’s Robe Gallery and Lingerie Shop where they can do both.

amother
Peony

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:51 pm
Best priced women's clothing store is Monarch (Ruthies) at Monsey Hub.
Best price kids clothing stores are
Children's outlet at Town Square Mall
Sage at Atrium
Tottini
Kidichic
Best priced kids shoes
Venezziani on Union Road

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 12:53 pm
Amazing! Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to answer.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 5:38 pm
amother [ Peony ] wrote:
Best priced women's clothing store is Monarch (Ruthies) at Monsey Hub.
Best price kids clothing stores are
Children's outlet at Town Square Mall
Sage at Atrium
Tottini
Kidichic
Best priced kids shoes
Venezziani on Union Road

Are their prices 55$?

Dobby

Post Mon, Apr 04 2022, 5:42 pm
Junees on melnik drive they have Ladies kids and baby usually there’s a sale but everything is reasonably priced anyway

amother
  OP

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 9:37 pm
I'm bumping this to thank everyone again. I went to many of these stores and really appreciate the suggestions! I most loved sage, the children's outlet and tottini.

I wanted to ask where's the best place to buy weekday pants for an 8 year old boy? Non Jewish stores are fine too. Looking to spend under $15. Where is the best quality? I find boys pants are practically disposable, that's why I'd rather not spend more.
TIA

mandr

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 10:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm bumping this to thank everyone again. I went to many of these stores and really appreciate the suggestions! I most loved sage, the children's outlet and tottini.

I wanted to ask where's the best place to buy weekday pants for an 8 year old boy? Non Jewish stores are fine too. Looking to spend under $15. Where is the best quality? I find boys pants are practically disposable, that's why I'd rather not spend more.
TIA

I get these for my eight year old and they’re great:
The Children's Place Boys' Stretch Skinny Jeans https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0.....psc=1

peekaboo

Post Wed, Apr 13 2022, 10:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

TIA

H&M has pants for $10 a pair
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics