Chumra Store
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
  Crimson

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 5:31 pm
Shmiras Einayim glasses - you can choose your mode
1. block out all skin
2. block out all immodestly clad
I actually think this could really help with Shalom Bayis!

patzer

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 5:31 pm
Rugelech wrote:
A special kind of alarm clock that has three buttons, one to press for those who wait an hour after meat, one button for those who wait 3 hours after meat and one to press for those who wait six hours after meat and the buzzer will ring loud depending on which one was pressed.

What is this world coming to? Crying
If you have ever contemplated waiting even a minute less than six hours ... this chmura store is not for you. Tongue Out

singleagain  

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 7:53 pm
amother Wine wrote:
Replace "hey siri" with a male voice Not listening

I'm pretty sure you can change the voice of your iPhone...you can do it with Alexa and Google also has options. I'd be very surprised if iPhone doesn't

singleagain

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 7:54 pm
singleagain wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can change the voice of your iPhone...you can do it with Alexa and Google also has options. I'd be very surprised if iPhone doesn't

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Siri & Search > Siri Voice. There are multiple options here. Under Variety, you can pick Siri's accent.Dec 15, 2023

Copied from life hacker.com 's snippet in Google

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jun 02 2024, 10:28 am
- Special super-crazy glue that washes easily off one's head, to spread on your wig so that when you go out you're not at risk that your wig can catch on a tree branch and stay there while you walk on blissfully and unknowingly. (It's happened...)

- Aromatic diapers: if your baby has dirtied his diaper, people in close vicinity can still make a bracha or daven.

- Special plastic board with sensors attached to insert into your counter near your fleishig sink, which senses when your child is about to pour his chocolate milk into the fleishig sink, and swiftly slides out and covers the sink!!!

- Ear-splitting alarm that shrieks when Mom starts to YELL at her kids or Dad, to avoid men hearing Kol Isha.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jun 02 2024, 6:23 pm
Lemonade 2323 wrote:
Milchig and fleishig toilets.
For the leftover soup.

This made me lol
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics