Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
$1.60 in my bank account
  Previous  1  2  3  13  14  15

amother
  Maple

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:15 pm
Google Tzur foundation. See if you can apply for clothing and shoe gift cards. They expire a week after sukkos.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:18 pm
amother Maple wrote:
Google Tzur foundation. See if you can apply for clothing and shoe gift cards. They expire a week after sukkos.

I just googled it thanks. Firstly I don’t see a way to apply. Secondly, is it location specific? I can’t tell from the website

anonmommy4  

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:19 pm
amother Mulberry wrote:
If you post an email address, I would be happy to send you an Amazon gift card.

Or to anywhere you'd like, as long as it can be emailed to you.

Thanks I’m not comfortable posting my email because I don’t know if this is only seen on this website but if you pm me I will give it to you. I don’t mean to make extra work being that you are helping me, but I’ve heard of people finding out info from this site. Thanks!!

amother
  Coral

Post Sat, Oct 12 2024, 11:48 pm
amother OP wrote:
Ok I'm asking this out of genuine desire to know if it can even be feasible for me. What do you do for childcare before and after work hours?

I work remotely in a salaried position. They actually get to school before work hours because drop off is at 8:15 and my husband and I both start at 8:30. After school, I pay for aftercare every day of the week but Friday. Because I work remotely in a flexible position it's okay if I take off when needs arise. My work is project-based, so I just have to get done what needs to get done each week/month, and sometimes that means after hours, but not always.

amother
  OP

Post Tue, Oct 15 2024, 9:08 am
Just want to come on here and say I’m so touched by the generosity of people here. You don’t know, but it’s changed my yom tov and my life. I hope I can give back one day really soon.

amother
Peach  

Post Tue, Oct 15 2024, 9:28 am
I can zelle you money. When I had no money for yom tov a few years ago someone zelled me and someone else gave me gift cards to gourmet glatt and styled child all anonymous. I was able to make yom tov that year. I am forever grateful and would be happy to zelle you money

anonmommy4  

Post Tue, Oct 15 2024, 10:21 am
amother Peach wrote:
I can zelle you money. When I had no money for yom tov a few years ago someone zelled me and someone else gave me gift cards to gourmet glatt and styled child all anonymous. I was able to make yom tov that year. I am forever grateful and would be happy to zelle you money

Thank you! Can you pm me?

amother
  Peach

Post Tue, Oct 15 2024, 10:22 am
anonmommy4 wrote:
Thank you! Can you pm me?

Are you op?

anonmommy4

Post Tue, Oct 15 2024, 10:27 am
amother Peach wrote:
Are you op?

Yup!