Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Rodan and Fields MLM scam
Previous  1  2

amother
Salmon  

Post Sat, Oct 19 2024, 3:44 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
It's an MLM but I enjoy some of their products still. The products are good, the practices aren't.

You can also buy directly from their website

amother
Ballota

Post Sat, Oct 19 2024, 5:44 pm
amother RosePink wrote:
Agree, I have a bunch of neighbors selling it and the products are great. I would never start selling it, but I don’t mind purchasing and using it. The lip balm is gold. Saves me each winter.

There are some mlm products that I like but ever since I’ve started learning about the problems and dangers of an mlm business model I’ve stopped supporting them.

LovesHashem

Post Sat, Oct 19 2024, 9:29 pm
amother Salmon wrote:
You can also buy directly from their website

I don't think so in Israel. If I buy I buy from my neighbor or my good friends sister who also lives nearby and sells.

ittsamother

Post Sat, Oct 19 2024, 9:41 pm
amother Birch wrote:
The products may not be a scam but the way the consultants sell the products when they are making a commission like it's the best thing since sliced bread. Now that they aren't making their commissions with one company they moved onto the next company that's Gods gift. Isn't it embarrassing for them? I literally cringe for them every time I see the identical sales pitch with the new brand. Tomorrow it'll be a third. Should we be trusting their opinions when it's all dependant on their pockets?

Isn't this just, every salesperson ever? They're being paid to sell, so they'll say what it takes to sell their product. Whether that's makeup, computers, a service... They'll tell you it's the best possible deal and product cuz that's what they're literally paid to do...

amother
  Salmon

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 12:31 am
LovesHashem wrote:
I don't think so in Israel. If I buy I buy from my neighbor or my good friends sister who also lives nearby and sells.

I think they'll give you a customer number so your friend still gets a commission even if you order online your agent should be able to set you up, but I'm not in Israel so I can't say for sure
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics