Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Boys , whats normal what isn't.
Previous  1  2

Mod2

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 6:58 pm
There is another thread that deals with this we will look for it and combine .

red sea  

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 8:06 pm
LOL, brave poster, Are those my central park penguins micki? You shoulda stopped by.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 8:18 pm
red sea wrote:
LOL, brave poster, Are those my central park penguins micki? You shoulda stopped by.

I was also thinking that maybe all that water in the background made them need the restroom?

micki

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 8:19 pm
glad to give you what to laugh about. thats in pittsburgh, redsea
and actually the one in the middle, shorter one is a lefty, the older one a righty.
you know they may have needed the bathroom. bad mommy. but cmon this picture is so much fun!!!

hey no fair cancelling their shidduchim! you all say its normal! so why say no just for this!?!?
and I have the shirts for all 4 boys, the youngest was 2 months then. wanna see a picture? Smile

red sea

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 8:23 pm
Smile I love those penguin exhibits in the summer, worth the zoo fee just to sit in the a/c.

amother

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 8:58 pm
Quote:
I want a wallet-sized of this thing

hey clarissa, what'll your hubby think if he finds out you are carrying around pictures of boys holding their ****^*% in your wallet?

Clarissa

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 9:13 pm
It would crack him up, especially with boys this cute.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Nov 09 2008, 9:44 pm
micki, u made me laugh! ( they are too cute!!)
I was reading this thread cuz my ds- (almost 3) comes home from school, strips, and lies down in bed with a bottle ( a whole other subject) and likes to stroke his stomach, and sometimes down there. I do not say anything about it. I will bide my time and see if the topic needs to be broached at all..

tomorrow

Post Wed, Nov 19 2008, 8:46 am
I ask mine if it's falling off, then they stop. Works pretty well. Really, though, sometimes at that age, there's a tzitzit / underwear / parts twist up and that has to be taken care of immediately.

Great photo!

Tamiri

Post Wed, Nov 19 2008, 9:18 am
micki wrote:
thanks! cna't stop laughing when I see this. but see how normal it is OP?

I just saw this pic now. Oh, is that funny. And so typical! Are you an original Pgher? I don't know your face (I left in 1994)

ValleyMom

Post Wed, Nov 19 2008, 11:04 pm
Your picture totally ROCKS!!
As a teacher of five year old boys... 21 boys altogether... Hands down the pants, in the nose, in the mouth, down the back of the pants... all NORMAL. As the teacher I just remind them that it's not sanitary and they need to wash up with warm water and soap.
It's all healthy s-xual development.
My issues begin when boys expose themselves, under the slide, in a toilet stall or behind the swings.... THEN we have a different issue. Then we have the issue of privacy and to be honest=-- with all the sick adults living in our society I really don't want them ever to consider wipping "it" out in public to be socially acceptable.
REMIND YOUR KIDS anything under a bathing suit is PRIVATE for themselves ONLY (unless mommy takes them to a doctor.)

The photo was adorable. Hashem gave you beautiful BH healthy children... ENJOY and may they continue to bring you Nachat!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers