Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Socks for baby??
Previous  1  2

simcha12plus

Post Today at 9:07 am
if you are warm enough to be without socks, sweater, warm clothing, then maybe your baby doesn’t need either. BUT, if you feel chilly, so does your baby.
I don’t want to be barefoot in my house. it’s cold. and I want another layer over my shirt, so my baby also needs layers. He is cold, and on the floor, he is for sure cold

Ema of 5  

Post Today at 9:34 am
imaima wrote:
Socks with soft leather shoes

He doesn’t need shoes if he is still crawling. Before my babies walk, they wear socks. And yes, undershirts or onesies also. I have one kid who got heat rashes in the summer, so no undershirt/onesie then, but definitely in the winter.

Ema of 5  

Post Today at 9:39 am
amother Gold wrote:
At home if your floor is not very cold baby is best with bare feet. Out of house socks are just fine. Preferably with grip on bottom. Assuming for long time out like in carriage babys feet will be under a bunting or blanket. Booties are not necessary unless baby will be navigating surfaces that are not smooth ie. Playground or cement. In which case booties are necessary. Keep in mind the goal is to protect the feet the booties will get ruined quickly.
If home floor is cold socks or tights (baby that won't keep socks on) are necessary. Very cold home or floor warrants tights (under pants) and socks
Undershirts should always be worn for baby's and children. Gives finished look. Keeps back belly covered. Keeps body dry and cleaner.

This is what I get for my kids too. And they don’t get shoes until they are solid walkers. Even in the summer, I prefer my babies outside with just socks, even in the park or the backyard. It’s good for them to learn how to walk on uneven surfaces, it helps them to gain balance.

amother
Maize

Post Today at 9:48 am
I have one same age Smile get socks with grips from amazon
ZAPLES Baby Non Slip Grip Crew... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082.....ss_tl
But my little guy pulls them off so I’m getting him tights as well because he does it in public places too and then I’m busy looking for the socks
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5.....ss_tl

My kids wear onsie undershirts til they’re 2.5
Ely’s and co makes great ones as well.

amother
Yolk

Post Today at 9:49 am
I keep undershirts on until they are toilet trained, even in the summer. The saggy diaper look really bothers me for some reason.
Aside from that, crawling babies shirts ride up. It's more comfortable for them not to be exposed all the time.

amother
Alyssum

Post Today at 10:00 am
I agree with robeez & onesie undershirts.

amother
  Gold

Post Today at 10:05 am
Ema of 5 wrote:
This is what I get for my kids too. And they don’t get shoes until they are solid walkers. Even in the summer, I prefer my babies outside with just socks, even in the park or the backyard. It’s good for them to learn how to walk on uneven surfaces, it helps them to gain balance.
OK?

I prefer just socks outdoors too.but a late walker spending lots of active time outside with bleeding toes is is better off with slippers than just socks ripping through twice a day

imaima

Post Today at 10:25 am
Ema of 5 wrote:
He doesn’t need shoes if he is still crawling. Before my babies walk, they wear socks. And yes, undershirts or onesies also. I have one kid who got heat rashes in the summer, so no undershirt/onesie then, but definitely in the winter.

Look I am an eema of 5 too, no need to correct me if it doesn’t work for you, do your thing.

Ema of 5

Post Today at 10:37 am
amother Gold wrote:
OK?

I prefer just socks outdoors too.but a late walker spending lots of active time outside with bleeding toes is is better off with slippers than just socks ripping through twice a day

My kids never had bleeding toes, and of course I would put shoes on them if they were getting hurt.

amother
  OP

Post Today at 10:50 am
Thanks so much everyone
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics