Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Woman needs clothing

strawberry cola  

Post Yesterday at 4:06 pm
A woman from Brooklyn contacted me. She very much needs a winter coat size 14-16 as well as skirts and tops for winter. She also needs winter boots size 10.
If anyone can help, please message me with your phone number and/or address and I will put her in touch with you.
Used items in very good condition are fine.
Tizku lemitzvos!

amother
Blue

Post Yesterday at 5:08 pm
I’m not that size but I donate clothing all the time to Aishel Shabbat. See if they can help her
https://maps.google.com/?q=Ais......copy

amother
Yarrow

Post Yesterday at 5:13 pm
She can check out Clothes Out in Williamsburg. 718 Myrtle Avenue. 11205. People give away good clothing. They charge under $10 an item.

strawberry cola

Post Today at 12:19 am
Thanks so much. I believe the woman lives in Flatbush- I checked out the Aishel Shabbat website, and it seems to be a food distribution center, similar to Tomchei Shabbos. Is that correct? Or do you know that they help people with clothing donations as well?
If anyone has anything for this person, or knows of someone who does, please contact me. She sounded quite anxious to have a coat and clothes for the winter.
Thanks, all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries