Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
What happened to me?

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 2:58 pm
I have dieted on and off my whole life. I have seasons in the year that I diet better and all in all I usually enjoy healthy food especially after being off for a while. There used to be an excitement to getting back on the wagon and eating my healthy meals again, feeling good again and losing weight.
For some reason I literally cannot be bothered anymore. I am obese, I really need to get it together again but there's this dread and numbness around it now. I have no desire to eat healthy, my usually healthy foods that I've enjoyed for years sound boring and unappealing. I used to get excited for fresh yummy salads and clean ingredients and I'm not at all.
I need to eat better, I need to get back to health eating after this tishrei month but I have zero cheshek.
Help.

chocolate moose

Post Yesterday at 8:39 pm
you might do better with weight watchers or a friend group at the gym or both. weight watchers is guaranteed to work as long as you don't cheat on it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise