Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
What stroller do I buy?
Previous  1  2

lovelife7613

Post Today at 8:12 am
So to give a little bit more information I have my own driveway, but have to walk up a flight of stairs to get to my apartment. I have my own car and I’m constantly driving around but also enjoy going on long walks and would enjoy having some storage at the bottom. I’m looking for something like the Doona which can be a car seat and stroller and also a bassinet. TIA!

amother
  OP

Post Today at 8:13 am
lovelife7613 wrote:
So to give a little bit more information I have my own driveway, but have to walk up a flight of stairs to get to my apartment. I have my own car and I’m constantly driving around but also enjoy going on long walks and would enjoy having some storage at the bottom. I’m looking for something like the Doona which can be a car seat and stroller and also a bassinet. TIA!

Also where is the best place to buy one in terms of price?

amother
Jean

Post Today at 10:31 am
Uppababy vista .

Can be used as a single,double and you can use as a triple with buggy board.

The cruz has only one seat.

teachkids

Post Today at 10:48 am
lovelife7613 wrote:

If you’re up a flight then the doona is not a good choice for you because it’s extra weight to carry up the stairs for no reason. I would get something like an uppababy or Citi select where you can snap in your car seat or your bassinet or eventually your regular seat.

flowerpower

Post Today at 11:08 am
Lots are getting the Dragonfly now

amother
Snapdragon

Post Today at 11:58 am
You’re not gona find something that’s a stroller and a car seat in one besides the Doona
I love my Doona ftr it’s great for in and out of the car. I also don’t have a driveway so if I need to park farther it’s great for that. Can’t do shopping til baby can sit in the wagon though.
Also love my dragonfly- folds with the bassinet it’s light and smooth, big enough basket underneath. You can fold it and leave at the bottom of stairs it’s not bulky and opens and folds one handedly

NotFunny

Post Today at 12:10 pm
lovelife7613 wrote:

Do one of the sturdy bassinet stroller options mentioned here and get a car seat that attaches. It’s a win win. You have a regular stroller with basket option when you go walking/shopping, and a car seat for travel.
Many strollers have either adapters or specific car seats that click in.
The end of the day it’s 1 extra step to fold the stroller base and put into the trunk, but you get so much more for it.
Personally, I have a maxi cosi car seat and love it. If baby is sleeping, the car seat is light enough for me to bring baby up the stairs into my house and I can leave the base downstairs. (There are lighter car seats too).
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics