Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shoe splurge

amother
OP  

Post Today at 10:37 am
Before YT I spurlged on Tory Burch ballet loafers. Omg!!! What a difference the support of the feet are and they are so comfortable. I want to buy another pair. Does that make me crazy???

amother
Eggshell

Post Today at 10:56 am
If have no problem buying clothing at a thrift shop. But on shoes I spend. It's my feet, my legs, my back.
So only good shoes here. Sometimes you could find good sales around. And if you know what works, e Bay is a great place to find shoes.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Today at 11:00 am
amother OP wrote:
Before YT I spurlged on Tory Burch ballet loafers. Omg!!! What a difference the support of the feet are and they are so comfortable. I want to buy another pair. Does that make me crazy???

Nope. I used to wear cheaply made synthetic shoes. Once I got introduced to all leather higher end there was no going back. The trick is taking care of them- taps, don’t go running in them etc. they will last you much longer and will probably equal what you paid for a bunch of junk shoes

amother
Darkblue

Post Today at 11:15 am
What other companies are good and comfortable? I only buy cheap shoes and my feet are protesting.

DrMom

Post Today at 11:18 am
I spend on good quality comfortable shoes. I can wear a 30-shekel skirt, but lousy, cheap shoes = discomfort and long-term back problems, etc., so I buy good shoes.

Not $600 fancy-schmancy designer heels, but known comfort brands like Naot, Clark's, Ecco, etc.

amother
Carnation

Post Today at 11:45 am
I agree with you except specifically I find Tory Burch to be so uncomfortable. Which style flat did you get?

amother
Banana

Post Today at 12:21 pm
amother Carnation wrote:
I agree with you except specifically I find Tory Burch to be so uncomfortable. Which style flat did you get?

In my experience the Eleanor ballet flats and the Minnie travel ballet flats are both very comfortable.

amother
  OP

Post Today at 12:46 pm
amother Carnation wrote:

I got the ballet loafers. They are stretchy, comfortable and so supportive. I used to think birdies and Sam edelman Lorraine loafers were the best but these are truly amazing!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics