Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
The ladies of loganberry.
1  2  3  Next

dragonfruit

Post Yesterday at 7:35 pm
Hi does anyone want to split the cost.
I am just 1 watching it can be upto 5...

amother
Blushpink

Post Yesterday at 7:41 pm
I think up to 5 people from the same device.

amother
Honey  

Post Yesterday at 8:06 pm
Once you watch it on your computer, I don't think it's visible from another device. Just that one computer for a certain amount of time.

amother
Glitter

Post Yesterday at 9:09 pm
I watched it. Really silly, I don't understand what's going on...

amother
Lily

Post Today at 12:42 am
Same just watched. It is very professional but do not understand what's going on. 1 scene doesn't match with next. No point to it.....

amother
Raspberry  

Post Today at 12:58 am
amother Lily wrote:
Same just watched. It is very professional but do not understand what's going on. 1 scene doesn't match with next. No point to it.....

It’s a sitcom. Look it up before
You go trashing someone else’s hard work

amother
Melon  

Post Today at 1:04 am
I just looked it up. What does it mean 20 mins Main film and 30 mins extra?

amother
  Honey

Post Today at 1:09 am
amother Melon wrote:

The film is 20 minutes. Then there are bloopers (short clips of deleted scenes containing mistakes made by the cast during filming, that is comedic) and interviews of the actresses.

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Today at 1:36 am
amother Melon wrote:

No I meant look it up on google what a sitcom is.

amother
Orange  

Post Today at 1:39 am
Didn’t watch this, but not sure how sitcom explains their issue. A sitcom flows, it’s a drama about people that is also funny. It’s not an answer to why it’s choppy and doesn’t flow.

amother
Snowdrop  

Post Today at 1:46 am
And maybe they should advertise it as a sitcom so that people who aren't interested in sitcoms don't waste their money. When I watch something, I look for substance, tochen. There was no storyline!
I somehow missed the part on Mostly Music's site that it was 20 minutes and the rest was extras. I was watching with teen dd as the box fell and yarmulkes rolled into the pool, thinking that now we'd find out what the secret was and what she wanted to do with the yarmulkes. Suddenly, the credits rolled onto the screen and dd and I turned to each other in dismay.
What was the secret?
Why couldn't she ship the boxes to her house?
What was she going to do with them?
All unexplained.

amother
  Melon

Post Today at 1:52 am
amother Honey wrote:
The film is 20 minutes. Then there are bloopers (short clips of deleted scenes containing mistakes made by the cast during filming, that is comedic) and interviews of the actresses.

So there’s more bloopers and interviews than the actual story? That’s interesting. On sitcoms usually the bloopers are a by the way, not 3/5 of the show.

amother
Petunia

Post Today at 1:59 am
It wasn't worth it for me

amother
Cyan  

Post Today at 2:00 am
The whole point of a sitcom is that not everything gets answered and explained in the first episode. The flow comes from continuous episodes, where some things get resolved and some things continue on throughout multiple episodes. As for tochen, jewish women's lives, professionally depicted, in all its glorious variations, is tochen enough, I think

amother
Sunflower

Post Today at 2:04 am
If you googled what a sitcom is then you would see that it's a story that continues on in a series of episodes. Have you ever watched a sitcom that explained every aspect of the show in the first episode? Then there wouldn't be a show to make or watch. This isn't a movie. It's snippets of life that'll develop over time. It leaves more to be desired. Patience is a virtue my friend and one you should work on

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Today at 2:05 am
amother Cyan wrote:
The whole point of a sitcom is that not everything gets answered and explained in the first episode. The flow comes from continuous episodes, where some things get resolved and some things continue on throughout multiple episodes. As for tochen, jewish women's lives, professionally depicted, in all its glorious variations, is tochen enough, I think

I was so excited when I saw this was available. I can’t understand why everyone just wants to see dark and dreary plot lines. It’s about time something came along on a lighter note!

amother
  Raspberry  

Post Today at 2:06 am
amother Sunflower wrote:
If you googled what a sitcom is then you would see that it's a story that continues on in a series of episodes. Have you ever watched a sitcom that explained every aspect of the show in the first episode? Then there wouldn't be a show to make or watch. This isn't a movie. It's snippets of life that'll develop over time. It leaves more to be desired. Patience is a virtue my friend and one you should work on

THIS

amother
  Orange  

Post Today at 2:08 am
You all still aren’t describing a sitcom. You are describing a tv show vs. a movie. A tv show has episodes. But still each episode in a sitcom flows, if the issue is each scene is disjointed then saying it’s a sitcom doesn’t answer it. Curious all you saying Google it, do you watch non Jewish sitcoms or did you just read about it?

amother
Silver  

Post Today at 2:10 am
Was actually super excited to buy. Wanted something light and not too long. It showed that play time is a little over 45 min. It was a great disappointment that it ended after 20 min. I wouldn't pay the price had I known that and I think it's unfair to make people believe that it's a 45 min episode.

amother
  Cyan  

Post Today at 2:18 am
amother Orange wrote:
You all still aren’t describing a sitcom. You are describing a tv show vs. a movie. A tv show has episodes. But still each episode in a sitcom flows, if the issue is each scene is disjointed then saying it’s a sitcom doesn’t answer it. Curious all you saying Google it, do you watch non Jewish sitcoms or did you just read about it?

They actually are describing it perfectly. A sitcom is literally snippets/scenes of a particular set of characters lives. They don't always flow into each other and they don't always connect, especially not all in one short episode. And yes, I've watched many, many sitcoms over the years. This is the first ever attempt at a jewish sitcom, as far as I know. I say we give it a chance and see where it goes. Too early to judge imo
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics