Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Private chef is available in monsey

malky12

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:21 am
We are not wealthy, but going through a situation demanded us to hire a private cook to help with Yom Tov cooking. she came over to my home for a few days and filled our 2 freezers with delicious food, mains and sides, 4 types fish, brisket, french roast, boneless spare ribs, soups, everything so tasty, so heimish, plus delicious desserts, everything sorted nicely with notes for which meal it is, and how to warm them up.
I highly recommend her, its not cheap, but if you are a wealthy family in Monsey who is looking for a personal cook, or you are going through a difficult pregnancy or birth. I will be happy to connect you with her.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 11:25 am
malky12 wrote:
We are not wealthy, but going through a situation demanded us to hire a private cook to help with Yom Tov cooking. she came over to my home for a few days and filled our 2 freezers with delicious food, mains and sides, 4 types fish, brisket, french roast, boneless spare ribs, soups, everything so tasty, so heimish, plus delicious desserts, everything sorted nicely with notes for which meal it is, and how to warm them up.
I highly recommend her, its not cheap, but if you are a wealthy family in Monsey who is looking for a personal cook, or you are going through a difficult pregnancy or birth. I will be happy to connect you with her.

I dont live in monsey, and where I live no one offers this service...I was thinking of starting such a business...may I ask how it works? How does she cook everything in one day (assuming even with 2 oven) and whats the pricing? Who makes the menu/order?

I know totally off topic and hope you don't mind !

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 11:43 am
malky12 wrote:

Can you post her name sounds like a dream

Shifra Schiff

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 3:55 pm
Thank you for sharing. May I ask how much she charges so I get an idea?

LeMortedeLilac

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 4:40 pm
Following. I'd be interested! Can you PM me her info?
Thanks!

amother
Oldlace

Post Yesterday at 9:02 am
amother Amber wrote:
I dont live in monsey, and where I live no one offers this service...I was thinking of starting such a business...may I ask how it works? How does she cook everything in one day (assuming even with 2 oven) and whats the pricing? Who makes the menu/order?

I know totally off topic and hope you don't mind !

prices are between $50 an hour to $100 - for professionals.
to cook a whole Chag it takes a few days.
the chef orders the food and ingredients she needs, and is paid separately by the family she cooks for
if its a bigger job they would need an additional lady to help with peeling, cleaning, etc.

Doublestroller

Post Yesterday at 10:37 am
Please pm me her name and number. I might be interested in the future

Thank you!!

amother
Outerspace

Post Yesterday at 11:43 am
I have a friend who does this in lkwd. She charges $100 an hr. She places a grocery order and sends it to the home where she’s cooking. It usually takes a few days spending a few hours each to stock someone up for YT

mushkamothers

Post Yesterday at 11:52 am
I know someone who does this in Crown Heights (travels in Brooklyn) pm for her info

amother
Steel

Post Yesterday at 12:12 pm
Is it a on demand thing? I would totally do it for extra money.

amother
Yolk

Post Yesterday at 5:06 pm
My friend used one to keep her family sane while she was sick. She is now in a better place but I can’t describe how important it was for the house to smell like a home.

amother
Watermelon

Post Yesterday at 5:13 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
I have a friend who does this in lkwd. She charges $100 an hr. She places a grocery order and sends it to the home where she’s cooking. It usually takes a few days spending a few hours each to stock someone up for YT
Sounds way too cheap imo. I know people that do this for way more.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics