Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Nutritionist/dietician Lakewood area

amother
OP  

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 10:06 pm
I'm looking for a nutritionist/dietician in Lakewood (or surrounding areas). There's definitely an emotional aspect to my eating but I'm dealing with my emotions so hopefully that will spill over into how it effects my eating.
Now I just really want to lose weight in a healthy way. My body/metabolism really changed after having children and I feel at a loss with how to tackle the pounds that have piled up.

I see lots of recommendations over various threads on here, it's hard to tell if the same person is recommending the same person on each thread or different people have had positive experiences and posted on here.

So I'm listing some names here, if you've had positive experiences please post, and if you have any more names to recommend please do!
TIA!

Meira Waldman
Fit with Fay
Shevy Klein
Brachi Stauber
Dina Cohen (I know her personally so even though I've heard that she's great, I wouldn't use her if I don't have to)

amother
Celeste

Post Sun, Oct 20 2024, 11:00 pm
I used Sara Shapiro and lost almost 40 pounds! Probably wasn’t anything particular about her plan, just needed someone to keep me in check/hold me accountable. She also helped me adjust my plan as needed through a job/schedule change and pregnancy.
+1 (732) 806-0778

amother
Cream

Post Mon, Oct 21 2024, 1:04 am
Do any of these take Jersey care?

amother
  OP

Post Yesterday at 6:31 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise