Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Cost of building a 4000 square foot house in lakewood nj
Previous  1  2  3  4

gr82no

Post Yesterday at 11:56 am
amother Gardenia wrote:
We hope he will come any day. We plan otherwise. Otherwise no one would ever build up a business or go into contract on a home. After all what if Moshiach comes tomorrow. The fact is that all of those yearning and davening over the last 1900 years for him are now resting under the sod and we too should plan for that as our eventual destination, while at the same time eagerly hoping for the geulah as scores of generations before us did.

Disagree but its erev yom tov so nit getting into it now

amother
Daffodil

Post Yesterday at 11:58 am
[quote="amother Ebony"]
amother Forsythia wrote:
we finished building around 2 years ago, around 7000 sq ft including a finished basement and cost us 1.2. I was very careful but also upgraded lots. good luck!![/quot

Ok, I have to ask:

Why so large? Do you have 15 kids? Does your house double as an event hall? Did you need the space for 'mental health' reasons 😉? Or do you just have loads of money?

Our house is 1800sq ft for our family of 7. We're so comfortable in it. I can't wrap my mind around a 7000 sq ft house. Do you get lost?????

This feels a bit mean (I'm sure unintentionally)

She didn't say she thinks she lives in a small house or anything.

Signed someone who lives in a basement apt

amother
  Oxfordblue

Post Yesterday at 1:11 pm
[quote="amother Ebony"]
amother Forsythia wrote:
we finished building around 2 years ago, around 7000 sq ft including a finished basement and cost us 1.2. I was very careful but also upgraded lots. good luck!![/quot

Ok, I have to ask:

Why so large? Do you have 15 kids? Does your house double as an event hall? Did you need the space for 'mental health' reasons 😉? Or do you just have loads of money?

Our house is 1800sq ft for our family of 7. We're so comfortable in it. I can't wrap my mind around a 7000 sq ft house. Do you get lost?????

I had a friend years ago who lived in a huge house. They didn’t have any kids for over 10 years. Whenever ppl made comments about the size she’d say one day Hashem would fill it. And bH at one point she filled it in a short time span.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics