Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Baltimore jew ish community/national aquarium ch"md

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 10:24 pm
Im looking to visit the National aquarium in Baltimore this ch"md, coming from NY and was considering sleeping over in the area the night before. What would be the ideal area to look for a hotel or a airbnb not too far from the aquarium and minyanim? Where would I be lucky to find steady minyanim?
TIA

cfriedman2

Post Yesterday at 11:04 pm
Stay at the Pikesville doubletree. Right near the community, supermarket and safe area.

Ps- I’ve lived here my whole life and can’t for the life of me figure out why ppl think our aquarium is great 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d rather go to a pet store and buy a goldfish then spend the $ on the entrance fee to look at sharks

amother
Lightcyan

Post Yesterday at 11:13 pm
I don't recall what hotel we stayed at, but it's a big community minyan wasn't a problem.
Also it's usually cheaper to buy a year membership than to pay admission for a medium family

amother
Midnight

Post Yesterday at 11:17 pm
cfriedman2 wrote:
Stay at the Pikesville doubletree. Right near the community, supermarket and safe area.

Ps- I’ve lived here my whole life and can’t for the life of me figure out why ppl think our aquarium is great 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d rather go to a pet store and buy a goldfish then spend the $ on the entrance fee to look at sharks

This is the hotel to stay in, 100%

I go to the aquarium when I get free tickets and I like it. It's really expensive + parking downtown.
But if you are coming, enjoy! There's lots to do and restaurants with sukkas

amother
Amber

Post Today at 12:25 am
Adding my vote to the Pikesville doubletree hotel (baltimore north)

And I happen to love the aquarium, I would go there a lot if it wasnt so expensive.
Also highly recommend the Maryland zoo in Baltimore, also expenseive, but not as much as the aquarium!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics