Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Gown for wedding- kiryat sefer

strawberry cola  

Post Sat, Dec 16 2023, 10:49 pm
My friend's daughter lives in Kiryat Sefer and is traveling to America soon iyH for a sister's wedding. She needs something nice to wear to the wedding. She is traveling too close to the wedding date to be able to count on looking for a gown when she gets to the US.
She wears a 2x or 3x- needs something big on top. Does anyone know of a gamach or rental in Kiryat Sefer, Moshav Matityahu or anyplace else nearby? Or do you know of someone who lives in the area who would have a gown, or perhaps a beaded jacket, to lend or rent?
All leads are greatly appreciated.

strawberry cola

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:36 pm
anyone?

salt

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 1:22 am
She should ask around - neighbours and friends, maybe there is a local newspaper or email list or something.

I know of gemachs in Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh.

However, many gemachs require you take the dress 1 or 2 days before the wedding, and return them immediately after. That might be difficult if she's abroad for longer.

Brit in Israel

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 2:16 am
She should find someone from the area on the neshei /community email group to put out an email.
Most Israeli rent dresses for a very high price unless it's a Gemach where you only get it for 2-3 days.
She should try looking on ASOS.com for a dress they have a large gown section including plus sizing

amother
Mintcream

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 2:51 am
I just ordered a gown with custom sizing from Aliexpress
It was a bit expensive, and it takes a while to come, but it is gorgeous, and they have a full color pallet and they can customize according to the color pallet
You can communicate with them in the chats about customizing before purchase
https://he.aliexpress.com/item.....o2isr

happykids

Post Yesterday at 4:54 pm
this gown is so pretty. I have a couple of questions. I also want to order from ali anyway I can get in touch with you?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions