Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Looking for magazine subscription for 5y old boy who x read

amother
OP  

Post Today at 12:56 pm
My older son gets the Circle magazine and I'm looking for something for my younger son so he can also get something in the mail. He can't read yet but he's showing a lot of interest in reading. My main concern is the content being kosher enough. I don't want dinosaurs, creation, anything woke anything.

Anyone have suggestions? How's Highlights magazine for that age?

mha3484

Post Today at 1:10 pm
My 5 year old who cant read yet still enjoys the circle. She likes to do the back page my older kids and DH and I read to her. She likes to look at the pictures. I don't think you need a separate magazine.

amother
  OP

Post Today at 1:25 pm
mha3484 wrote:
My 5 year old who cant read yet still enjoys the circle. She likes to do the back page my older kids and DH and I read to her. She likes to look at the pictures. I don't think you need a separate magazine.

I'm primarily trying to also give him something cool like his big brother (even tho the circle is officially for our whole family) their dynamics aren't great

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Today at 1:31 pm
The highlights for that age are pretty clean. But they might have non jewish holidays. You can also get the jewish book box don't know your budget https://jewishbox.com/pages/th.....x-new

amother
Myrtle

Post Today at 1:41 pm
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
The highlights for that age are pretty clean. But they might have non jewish holidays. You can also get the jewish book box don't know your budget https://jewishbox.com/pages/th.....x-new
Book box is a good idea, but it only comes once a month and sometimes they send only 2 books. Maybe you should stock up on cheap books and he can get 1 per week when older son gets the circle.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics