Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Hillwood Shopping District

Ruchi  

Post Mon, Sep 30 2024, 4:56 pm
What do you say to our new lovely Hillwood Shopping District here in Stamford Hill?
Have you been into Hype yet?
I went in, it was loaded with so many people. Pure chaos!
I noticed some products were very well priced.

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Sep 30 2024, 6:21 pm
The whole shopping center (mall) itself doesn`t really talk to me as I don`t spend local prices. Hype is very Americanized, which is a first for us in London, and will be more of a matzav once the eatery inside opens. However I feel like everyone is going just because it is new and busy and pretty soon the hype will die down (pardon the pun). Also I imagine they will slowly raise their prices. I feel very bad for carmel directly opposite, seeing the constant flow of customers Sad

amother
Taupe  

Post Mon, Sep 30 2024, 6:52 pm
I think Stamford Hill is big enough to have a healthy dose of competition. If you would see how the clothes and shoes shops run out of sizes you would understand.

amother
  Taupe

Post Mon, Sep 30 2024, 7:04 pm
I love the makeup shop. Such a good idea.

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Sep 30 2024, 7:27 pm
Please can we have a full rundown!! I have moved out of Stamford hill but curious about this

Ruchi  

Post Tue, Oct 01 2024, 1:28 am
amother Camellia wrote:
The whole shopping center (mall) itself doesn`t really talk to me as I don`t spend local prices. Hype is very Americanized, which is a first for us in London, and will be more of a matzav once the eatery inside opens. However I feel like everyone is going just because it is new and busy and pretty soon the hype will die down (pardon the pun). Also I imagine they will slowly raise their prices. I feel very bad for carmel directly opposite, seeing the constant flow of customers Sad

I also think that they will raise their prices at some point. Otherwise I don't see how they can stay in business at a profit ( unless they are a registered charity like Cost Shop and 1010.)
Yes, feel sorry for Carmel. They have in recent years invested into purchasing 2 additional shopfronts plus in other areas, after suffering heavy losses since the opening of the cost shop.
Now when things have picked up for them, we have Hype.

Ruchi

Post Tue, Oct 01 2024, 8:13 am
Ruchi wrote:
I also think that they will raise their prices at some point. Otherwise I don't see how they can stay in business at a profit ( unless they are a registered charity like Cost Shop and 1010.)
Yes, feel sorry for Carmel. They have in recent years invested into purchasing 2 additional shopfronts plus in other areas, after suffering heavy losses since the opening of the cost shop.
Now when things have picked up for them, we have Hype.

And sadly, in the early hours of this morning, Carmel had a break-in with loads of cash stolen from the tills.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries