Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shabbos Makeup

amother
OP

Post Yesterday at 10:14 am
I know I'm a little late to the game, but I am dreading this 3 day Yom Tov because of makeup.
I really need to wear a full face now, as my skin is out of control with early pregnancy hormones (B"H!)
I don't want to have to keep my makeup on through 3 days, but I'm wondering if Shabbos makeup is actually good enough to cover up real, active blemishes. I'm not just looking to add some color to my face, I need some serious coverage...

Imaboymom

Post Yesterday at 12:11 pm
To cover up real active blemishes you need concealer.
The shabbos makeup that I know does not make concealer, and the shabbos foundation powder would not provide a proper full coverage

ra_mom

Post Yesterday at 12:38 pm
It's not full coverage. It makes a difference, but it's not like regular makeup. It is better than a bare face and your skin will be happier to breathe and be washed daily rather than keeping on makeup for 72 hours and making more pimples.
https://shabbosbrushups.com/co.....ealer

Rivki Esther

Post Today at 12:52 am
I also am late to Shabbat makeup as well. I used this makeup starting this past Shabbat, based on reviews here, and I loved the feel and effect of it. I also got compliments on my “glowing” skin that didn’t look like I was wearing makeup. I got the foundation sample pack, along with the brush collection (special price for the whole collection), high brow eyebrow powder (can also be used as eyeliner), and Qween lip oil. I’m so happy with everything! I just ordered my winter shade of the foundation. I have enough from the samples to get me through Rosh Hashanah.

https://www.7thdayshine.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics