Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Kidichic, do you know?
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:25 am
Anyone know if you can return basic pants ordered online to the store?

amother
Honeysuckle  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:26 am
No you can’t return online stuff to the store. Only items from the store can be returned to the store.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:29 am
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
No you can’t return online stuff to the store. Only items from the store can be returned to the store.

Are they very strict abt it? Sometime with basics they don’t make a big deal abt it.

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:32 am
amother OP wrote:
Are they very strict abt it? Sometime with basics they don’t make a big deal abt it.

Yes they are.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:33 am
Yes they are.

Ok, thanks.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:45 am
You seem to know their policy well. If I have pants that were never worn but my kids tore off the tags without my permission, will they reject the return?
Thanks for your help!

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:47 am
That I don’t know email them they respond to all questions.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 10:47 am
That I don’t know email them they respond to all questions.

Ok, thanks.

daredevil

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 1:00 pm
The basic pants that are on sale are non returnable, only exchange for a different size

amother
Indigo  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 1:08 pm
What about sending something back on a different bag.
I threw it out by mistake and sent something back with tags in the original packaging with the recipt but a different package.

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 1:10 pm
I send back in a different package all the time. They don’t care about that.

fatso gal

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 2:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
You seem to know their policy well. If I have pants that were never worn but my kids tore off the tags without my permission, will they reject the return?
Thanks for your help!

They won't take something back once the tags were removed.

amother
  OP  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 2:37 pm
Anyone with experience sending back an item that was obviously brand new and unused, but the tags were off or partially off? Did they accept it?
If not, what did they do? Send it back? Give credit?

amother
  Indigo  

Post Fri, Sep 27 2024, 3:11 pm
What about wring the item and order number on a paper because the order paper got thrown out by mistake.

amother
NeonBlue  

Post Sat, Sep 28 2024, 4:43 pm

This policy changed in August. I just made a big order from the website and returned/exchanged several items in one of their stores. The cashier herself didn't know it was allowed, but I told her it says it on the website, so she called management and found out I was right.

amother
  Indigo  

Post Sat, Sep 28 2024, 4:57 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
This policy changed in August. I just made a big order from the website and returned/exchanged several items in one of their stores. The cashier herself didn't know it was allowed, but I told her it says it on the website, so she called management and found out I was right.

That’s good to know.
I wish kidichic would open in my neighborhood.
There was a thread about it and someone said that ppl told her they rather her open online than here.

amother
  OP  

Post Sat, Sep 28 2024, 8:36 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:

I checked their website and says in bold that they don’t take returns to the store. In which location was this?

My question now is more abt if they take back clothes that don’t have tags but we’re obviously never used and brand new. And if they don’t, what’s the process?

amother
  Honeysuckle  

Post Sat, Sep 28 2024, 8:39 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:

It still says this "Please be aware that returns or exchanges for online purchases must be processed through our online platform. Our physical stores are unable to accept returns or exchanges for items bought online."

What are you referring to?

amother
  NeonBlue

Post Sat, Sep 28 2024, 9:28 pm
It still says this "Please be aware that returns or exchanges for online purchases must be processed through our online platform. Our physical stores are unable to accept returns or exchanges for items bought online."

What are you referring to?

1. I'm referring to the Israeli site and you may be referring to the US site.
2. I just checked and they changed the message to say they only take from the new collection in the stores. Look here in red: https://www.kidichic.co.il/shipping-policy/

amother
  OP

Post Sat, Sep 28 2024, 9:29 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
1. I'm referring to the Israeli site and you may be referring to the US site.
2. I just checked and they changed the message to say they only take from the new collection in the stores. Look here in red: https://www.kidichic.co.il/shipping-policy/

Yes, I was. I’m in NY.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics